Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 1st May 2008, 18:33   #1
mickywillis
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer CDT Connosieur Auto Gone but not forgotten!!Now have a Jag X Type Diesel Estate,:)

Default Autoleads PC9-132

Hi, is anyone familiar with this Autolead SmartLead and Stalk adapter?
Its used for connecting Sony HU's to the R75/ZT models and also LR Discovery from 04/2001 on.
I have a Symphony system in the car at this time and want to change it for my Sony unit. The Symphony connectors are the same as the Sony one, so no need to change the wiring there. What I do need to do is use the PC9-132 Stalk adapter function to control the Sonys' HU via the steering wheel controls.
The ISO connector terminates into a 17 pin connector (BMW?) and the flyleads from the stalk adapter are also terminated onto here.
Can anyone tell me what the 4 leads from the black box are for? I think the red lead is a +ve feed (connected to Yellow wire on ISO connector), the grey a -ve earth lead (connected to Black on ISO connector), but what are the black and blue wires? Are they the switching wires that need to be fitted to the power supply plug in terminals 2 and 3 to control the HU from steering wheel controls
Please see attached photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc9-132a.JPG (40.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg pc9-132b.JPG (31.2 KB, 24 views)
mickywillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2008, 12:13   #2
biggles
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.5 V6 conn

Pin 2 and 3 on the Symphony ISO is definitely the steering wheel leads, pin 8 is ground, pin 7 is ignition switched +12 and pin 4 is permanent +12V.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur
biggles is offline   Reply With Quote