Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th July 2012, 22:23   #8
fizzgig656
Regular poster

rover tourer 1.8t

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
I'm in West Yorkshire and Brian is in Newcastle, the tunes we use are the ones for the standard ZT 1.8T so there's no issues to worry about.

These are applied with T4 the MG/Rover diagnostic machine not something you could do at home.

Although it's possible to get hold of tuning files and a lead off the internet unless you are careful you can turn your ECU into a useless brick, you are never sure if the files are good or bad or if they will work at all

Russ
Thanks Russ, if its ok ill keep you in mind for if I plan to come your way, I was hoping for some where closer, but the few companies ive tried contacting haven't replied yet. I may have to plan some time out and travel to you. Can you let me know either on here or message me, time needed to do the remap, other than 8 bhp what else seems to improve going from stock r75 to stock ZT is their improvements you can do on from that,costs, notice required? I'm sure ill have more questions if visit. Thanks for all your help.

love old cars, mg's,triumphs etc

If any one has in interest in model engineering on a amateur/basic scale have a look at my progress of a gt6? Mostly hand made parts...

http://www.tssc.org.uk/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=55&func=view &id=64300&catid=195&limit=10&limitstart=0
fizzgig656 is offline   Reply With Quote