Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > V8 Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th November 2015, 18:01   #21
190SETOURING
Posted a thing or two

MG ZTT 180se,MG ZT 260se Monogram

Quote:
Originally Posted by david simpson View Post
Hi Keith
Sorry to be slow on the uptake regarding your enquiry - Car #880 came to me with a dark grey interior with blue panels in the seats. In my opinion the inside of the car was a bit tired and to my mind needed a lift. I know the die hard keep it original members would disagree but I saw the way forward as changing out the grey and inserting the sandstone and oak.

All the items are genuine ex factory components and the seats used were electric movement and heated units that had all the wiring waiting in the car, ( the original seats were manual ) this was a stroke of luck.

The car is a non se model but it now has electric seats and rear windows. The pictures on this thread are during work in progress so the oak steering wheel, finished gear lever surround and oak dash laminates, ( AC panel and symphony radio panel ) are not shown.

Marinabrian has been a massive help in sorting some T4 and electrical issues with the car during the summer.

I suppose for the die hards - I would say that everything I have done is reversible.

Anyway thank you for your interest and good luck with your car.

Regards
David
At the end of the day David its your car and you have it how you want it, im sure people think the same of mine as i have 19" wheels fitted but as you say not a problem to put back to standard. Regardless tho you cant beat the sound of that mustang V8! Enjoy.
190SETOURING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2015, 08:17   #22
Mike Noc
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT Manual Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 CDT Automatic Connoisseur SE & a Freelander Td4.

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by david simpson View Post
I know the die hard keep it original members would disagree but I saw the way forward as changing out the grey and inserting the sandstone and oak.

Regards
David
Not me, I'd have done exactly the same David. Looks superb.
Mike Noc is offline   Reply With Quote