Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 28th March 2017, 00:13   #1
T16
I really should get out more.......

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Default 04 ZT CDTi for Sale £500

Hi Guys,

Ive got a Royal Blue, JFM ZT Mk2 diesel manual CDTi 135+ for sale.

Herringbone type interior, Kenwood stereo, Apex's with Continentals, Xenons, cruise etc.

Milage is 166k.

Car was a reliable cross European workhorse for a few years, never let me down, had thousands spent and a massive folder full of receipts.

Work done is all the usual:-

new clutch, Borg and Beck, Genuine AP Master and Slave (feels beautiful)
entirely new front suspension, all bushes, all parts
BMW PCV
fan resistor
cleared plenum drain
new pollen filter
HP Diesel pump seals
Viton intercooler O-rings
new windscreen
faulty door actuators replaced
new custom stainless steel extra quiet backbox
A/C tensioner + belt
Aux belt
oil done every 7.5K with Castrol Fully synth
both rear wheel bearings done
rear ARB bushes
new Xenon bulbs (OE colour)
discs and pads done all with Genuine parts too, its never had a pattern part on it.

Now the bad stuff... Car has been sat outside my house in Dundee for about 8 months now as I live abroad. Its last journey was back from Bosnia, and its been there ever since! Its filthy dirty on the outside (Inside is lovely and has original mats too!) and has a big scratch and a dent on the bonnet and a touched up scuff on the front left wing, so would need a replacement out of a scrappy.

Also because its been parked so long, it now has no MOT or Tax....

Theoretically it should pass an MOT no problem, boot is also dry and it starts first time no problem at all.

Id love to keep it, but keeping two other ZTs on the road is time consuming and expensive enough as it is, so Id like it to go to a good home as it has a lot of sentimental value.

Given the above, and given everything ive described, Im only looking for £500 as a sort of spares or repair type scenario, even though theres nothing actually wrong with it as such, just a scruffy bonnet, and needs a damn good clean and polish.

Collection from Dundee, should be able to be MOTd and driven away, but I dont have the time as my father died recently and Im needed back abroad.

Pics to come shortly, I just hope that someone can take it off my hands and not break it for bits, that really my hope in this.

Thanks

Edit:- added two pics from a trip in Europe so you get the general idea, ill give it a quick wash as best I can given the time and upload them tomorrow.
Im looking for a quick takeway job on the car, so if you can do this and are local-ish, even better.

Can someone edit the thread title and put the price in it? Thanks

Last edited by T16; 28th March 2017 at 00:31..
T16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 11:29   #2
T16
I really should get out more.......

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Car sold, gone to the best home it could.
T16 is offline   Reply With Quote