Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 27th April 2017, 21:50   #1
Porkpiechris

Mg ztt 190

Default After one year of ownership

Purchased my 02 ztt 190 a year ago, i always liked the look of these cars, she cost me one thousand,spent another thousand getting her right, i forget this car is 15 years old, today was mot day and she sailed through the test, got to hold my hands up what a great car this is, the pearl black bodywork looks great with not one spot of rust, the car drives like a dream and it sticks to the road like glue, i will be keepig hold of this car for as long as possible, what an amazing alround motor.
Porkpiechris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2017, 17:37   #2
jonno12
Posted a thing or two

rover75 saloon connie

and this forum is a bonus
jonno12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2017, 18:20   #3
monty1
Avid contributor

mg zt-t deisel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkpiechris View Post
Purchased my 02 ztt 190 a year ago, i always liked the look of these cars, she cost me one thousand,spent another thousand getting her right, i forget this car is 15 years old, today was mot day and she sailed through the test, got to hold my hands up what a great car this is, the pearl black bodywork looks great with not one spot of rust, the car drives like a dream and it sticks to the road like glue, i will be keepig hold of this car for as long as possible, what an amazing alround motor.
yeah there a great car, only had mine 2 weeks and its a keeper for me, im not worried at all regarding the upkeep as i think for the money theres no better car out there.
monty1 is offline   Reply With Quote