Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 9th May 2017, 18:07   #1
Gary75

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Connoisseur leather interior

Sadly due to soon to be scrapped my 52 plate 1.8:

Has full set of heated electric seats (not memory) in Sandstone, a shame to crush them with rest of shell, so any sensible offer from someone who can collect from S. Yorkshire, (I can include door cards and any other bits (e.g. illuminated vanity mirrors) that buyer would find useful & can help remove from car...
Gary75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2017, 18:12   #2
Walter
Posted a thing or two

zebadee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary75 View Post

Has full set of heated electric seats (not memory) in Sandstone, a shame to crush them with rest of shell, so any sensible offer from someone who can collect from S. Yorkshire, (I can include door cards and any other bits (e.g. illuminated vanity mirrors) that buyer would find useful & can help remove from car...
If your carpets good theres a member looking for one --Roy & Rosebud ,drop him a pm
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2017, 18:51   #3
Rogue
I really should get out more.......

75 CDT SE 160 Saloon

Thanked 1,096 Times in 774 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary75 View Post

Would love to and in fact was going to do the conversion in mine this week but unfortunately the seller, through no fault of his own, wasn't able to supply them... However you are far too far away with what little time i have off from work at the moment so i hope they go to a good home

Glutton for punishment --- Previously ... 2.6 SD1 x 2, 3.5 SD1, 820S, 820Si x2, 216 Gsi, 220T saloon, 414, 45 1.4 x2 and now a Cowley 75 CDT
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote