Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 26th November 2016, 16:45   #1
Dave_G

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Red Club SE 1.8T - Spares or Repair

I am having to sell my red 75 Club SE 1.8T. I have had a diagnosis by my local garage that the head gasket has gone, and considering the parts and labour costs makes it not worth my while to fix. The car is in good condition and was a very good runner, so I am very reluctant to scrap it, in the right hands it can be returned to its original good working order. I have declared it sorn and it has been sat on my driveway for around 4 months purely because I have been toing and froing about what to do with it, there's no musty smell yet, but the battery is dead.

Details:
Model - 75 Club SE T
Colour - Red
Engine - 1.8 Turbo
Year of Registration - 2003
Mileage - between 100k and 110k (unfortunately the battery died before I was able to get the exact number)
Tax and MOT - Vehicle declared sorn and MOT expired 26/08/16
Features - Front and Rear electric Windows, rear heated windscreen, air conditioning, CD player (unfortunately the remote controls on the steering wheel have stopped working), full service history.
Last Service - Full service carried out 27/08/15
Condition - needs a clean but underneath the surface very good. There is a crease in the rear bumper due to careless reversing by a previous user, but otherwise body and paint work very good. Pictures in the links (couldn't work out how to get the image in the text)

Location - Aldershot, Surrey
Price - £600 ONO

I really don't want to scrap this car, so please PM me with any interest. Although I want to get it off of my driveway, I can wait a little bit longer for the right owner to come along. It will need towing or taking away on a trailer. Because jump starting works but then there is a big plume of white smoke that follows you around because of the gasket.

David.
Dave_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2017, 21:17   #2
Dave_G

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Price reduced to £300

Hi,

I have had no interest so far so am reducing the price to £300 ONO.

Pleas PM me if you are interested, I am open to offers.

David.
Dave_G is offline   Reply With Quote