Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 28th May 2016, 15:57   #1
cookie62

MG ZT

Default cookie62

Time to put my Trophy Blue ZT CDTi up for sale. It's a 2003, first registered September 2003, 123800 miles, I've owned it since 2013. It isn't one of the best, edge of bonnet has some rust in it and various other areas are also not so good. It's MOT'd and taxed until June 30th 2016. The reason I need to sell is preparing for the MOT, I discovered a hole in the n/s rear upper suspension arm. Another reason to sell is I am longer fit enough to care for it-had major heart surgery July 2015 so the thought of stripping it down to replace the suspension arm is too daunting. August 2015 it had new alternator fitted at a local garage. The clutch was replaced in 2012 by a garage in York before I owned it. I am located in North Lincolnshire (Louth) I would like £500 ono for the car so please pm me if interested and I will give all extra details that I've not given here. James. PS forgot to mention that to be included with the car is the pscan tool (in a nice aluminium case), two front spring protectors (never got round to fitting them). Also new rear springs,disc and pads fitted May 2014. Modified handbrake compensator fitted May 2015. To pass next MOT it will need new n/s rear upper suspension arm, two new tyres to rear, new n/s rear caliper (sticking from time to time). Also included is a new oil filter and ten litres of the correct oil for its next oil service. I estimate the cost of these parts will be £450. If no one wants it I'll have to scrap it which would be a shame! James. NOW SOLD (as of 13/6/16) Many thanks everyone for looking! James.

Last edited by cookie62; 13th June 2016 at 16:37.. Reason: Extra detail
cookie62 is offline   Reply With Quote