Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 6th March 2017, 11:16   #1
Avora
Loves to post

MG ZT-T 190

Default Mg zt-t 190

ZT-T 190 up for sale due to buying a newer family car. 116k miles (will go up until new car arrives)

Has had a large amount of work done to it by myself. Including Cambelt, water pump idlers etc. Engine hydramount has been replaced, but another mount must also require replacement as can be jerky at times. I will investigate this further, depending on time.

Previous owner, visfix, had Andy change the clutch and slave. I have since put a new seal in the master cylinder and bled it properly.

New rear shocks, motobuild springs, strut bearings, Delphi front discs and pads. Rear Delphi discs and pads will come with the car. Rear motobuild springs have not been fitted yet as I haven't had a chance lately.

VIS motors fully working, I have fitted self test buttons as well. Power steering pump has been replaced, but will come with the old one as I have now made a new gasket for it and should be good to go.

4 matching tyres, Falken ZE914's on rough badly painted 11 spokes. One leaks on the bead so needs popping off and cleaning up. 1 half painted 11 spoke available but without a tyre. Also full set of hairpins with the car, although the tyres aren't much use and need painted.

Longlife stainless exhaust from the cat back. Receipt with it from Tony Banks in Leeds. Does not impose on the motorway, really sounds great in higher rpms.

Thermostat has been changed, and has not overheated in the year I've run the car daily. I have, for piece of mind, installed a digital temp gauge in the drivers cup holder spot. This shows the temp never gets up even in heavy traffic. The Kenlowe fan ramps up and cools it off without an issue.

Aircon works, will probably be due a recharge, although still cold.

Regularly serviced by myself and will have oil and pollen filter changed before it leaves.

Has a Naval Star head unit at the moment, this can be included for an additional £200. Otherwise will be removed. There is a reverse camera installed which will remain and proves highly useful when reversing. You will see a couple scuffs on the rear bumper, these happened before the rear camera was installed.

Also has xenons fitted with new 4300k D2S burners, these can remain on the car for an additional £100. Otherwise will have standard reflectors refitted.

Bodywork has a few marks and dings, no big deal. This car has been used, and is not a show queen. Tow bar is fitted with electrics, lighting circuit works fine.

I'm sure I will have forgotten something, but I have tried be as accurate and honest as possible.

Looking for £1000 ono, as most on here, I've spent a whole lot more than that on this car, and the previous owner even more.

I will be advertising the car elsewhere also.

Excuse the dirty car.

Last edited by Avora; 6th March 2017 at 13:16.. Reason: Photos
Avora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2017, 10:10   #2
Avora
Loves to post

MG ZT-T 190

Price drop! £995 or £850 without the Naval Star.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Old 6th April 2017, 17:43   #3
Avora
Loves to post

MG ZT-T 190

Bump
Old 25th April 2017, 14:55   #4
Avora
Loves to post

MG ZT-T 190

Default Last Chance

Last Chance at this car before I start tearing it down to regain as much as possible.

Reduced to £700 including everything that will fit inside it.

4x Hairpins, Navall Star, Engine Undertray, Spare Alternator, Spare Power Steering Pump, Inlet manifold gaskets...and much much more.

Stripping will start in May.
Old 27th April 2017, 14:50   #5
Avora
Loves to post

MG ZT-T 190

Deposit now taken.