Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th March 2017, 13:22   #1
mystabe
Posted a thing or two

Mazda 6

Default Broken Navall's FS

Sick of looking at them, I realise I'm not going to be flooded with interested enquiries but they may be of use to someone:

Navall 2: screen displays properly but I would say 80% of it isn't touch responsive and replacements aren't available. Everything else works fine and this was my favourite of the 4 Navall models I owned - £35 posted

Navall 3: If you are handy with electronics this may well be fixable with a new screen (but I offer no guarantee) if Sean and Geoff still have any. I fitted a new screen and it fired up fine....then I realised that what I though was a scratch was in fact a crack caused by my foolishness in storing it in the boot of my car for a month or so . I made a half hearted attempt to put the original screen (which was maybe touch sensitive over 50% of the screen) back in and it didn't work. I'd had enough by then however and stuck a Symphony back in the car - £55 posted
mystabe is offline   Reply With Quote