Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 14th August 2021, 10:04   #1
Jimmer

Rover75 saloon

Default 2006 CDTi Connoisseur for sale

After much thought, I have decided to put my much loved Rover 75 up for sale. The car is in excellent condition inside and out with a full years MOT (no advisories). The recent service included a change of brake fluid, coolant change and gearbox oil change as well as engine oil and filter. Very recent gold resistor upgrade means cooling fan works well, both speeds. Since owning the car, I have also changed the pollen filter and air filter and have put new discs and pads on the front.,
The car is Moonstone green with tinted glass and a black leather interior. Prior to myself, it was a one owner car who clearly didn't use it often as the car has only covered 36,700 miles.
I have enjoyed owning and driving this car but also own a Triumph 2000 so a decision had to be made and the Rover has to go. I want it to go to someone who cares about these cars and who will look after it.
I believe this is one of the lowest mileage diesel Rover 75's in the country and I am looking for £4650 for the car. I can send photos to anyone who is interested.
Thanks for reading.
Jimmer is offline   Reply With Quote