Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 31st October 2016, 12:58   #11
rrobson
I really should get out more.......

75 tourer cdti, MG ZS 180, nissan terrano & 1.8t rover 25

Not sure on the dates yet (not released yet), but this year (for April just gone) we booked through javelin track days and they organise them really well so we'll probably be using them again. Reasonabley priced too, think it was around £270 and track time was 9am until 6pm with an hours lunch so a decent day. Ring will be the day after and they tend to organise it so the following day is an open day on the ring.

Well worth paying extra for a pit garage if there's a couple of you going. It's got its own climate so one minute it rains next it's beaming so at least there's somewhere to chill, keep all your tackle and work on car if need be.

And to be honest, I'd take my dads micra if I had nothing else it was that good!

VIS motor tester avalible to local members

Injector removal tool and auto gearbox pressure tester now available
rrobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2016, 08:03   #12
TomRS
Posted a thing or two

Mk1 ZT 190 - Mk2 ZS 180 - Mercedes E63 AMG S - Ford Ranger Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrobson View Post
Not sure on the dates yet (not released yet), but this year (for April just gone) we booked through javelin track days and they organise them really well so we'll probably be using them again. Reasonabley priced too, think it was around £270 and track time was 9am until 6pm with an hours lunch so a decent day. Ring will be the day after and they tend to organise it so the following day is an open day on the ring.

Well worth paying extra for a pit garage if there's a couple of you going. It's got its own climate so one minute it rains next it's beaming so at least there's somewhere to chill, keep all your tackle and work on car if need be.

And to be honest, I'd take my dads micra if I had nothing else it was that good!
Well all my friends suck the big hairy ones and never do anything anymore so if you keep me updated with if/when you are going i might tag along with my dad in his RS4!
At the very least give me a shout on dates etc as doing both would be EPIC!
TomRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2016, 17:59   #13
rrobson
I really should get out more.......

75 tourer cdti, MG ZS 180, nissan terrano & 1.8t rover 25

I definitely will do, you are more than welcome to tag along with us if you wanted. Usually dates are released towards the end of this month so as soon as I'm booked on I'll let you know.
Haven't looked at accommodation yet, this year we drove and stayed in spa where as next year a couple of us will be trailering the cars there so need to find somewhere trailer friendly.
We're also undecided whether we're going to drive down to Dover and get the train again or get the ferry from hull. Hulls more expensive but there's a lot less driving.

But I'll let you know regardless. The rs6 would be epic around spa, it's so well suited to cars will plenty of power.

VIS motor tester avalible to local members

Injector removal tool and auto gearbox pressure tester now available
rrobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2016, 10:08   #14
TomRS
Posted a thing or two

Mk1 ZT 190 - Mk2 ZS 180 - Mercedes E63 AMG S - Ford Ranger Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrobson View Post
I definitely will do, you are more than welcome to tag along with us if you wanted. Usually dates are released towards the end of this month so as soon as I'm booked on I'll let you know.
Haven't looked at accommodation yet, this year we drove and stayed in spa where as next year a couple of us will be trailering the cars there so need to find somewhere trailer friendly.
We're also undecided whether we're going to drive down to Dover and get the train again or get the ferry from hull. Hulls more expensive but there's a lot less driving.

But I'll let you know regardless. The rs6 would be epic around spa, it's so well suited to cars will plenty of power.
Sounds fantastic, we have a car trailer so might even bring the Alfa 155R race car (if its done) otherwise i'll tag along with my dad and maybe one or two mates.
Excited already, i'd be more than happy to give you runs round Spa/Ring in the RS too.

TomRS is offline   Reply With Quote