Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th October 2016, 11:39   #1
Smurf

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Rover 75 DCTi Auto Saloon, 2004, 99K - Kent - £1000

Hi Guys,

I am reluctantly letting go of my 2004 Facelift Connoisseur after owning her the past 5 years or so. I am almost scared to let her go and step into the unknown as she has been so reliable. But I need something newer for work and so I am leasing a new Skoda Superb Estate through the business.

The car is a facelift model in metallic grey with black leather and usual Connoisseur refinements. Mileage is 99k and is SORN as of last week but still has MOT until January 2017. Only advisories were for slightly cloudy headlamp lenses.

Recently had full rear brakes over haul (discs, pads & handbrake shoes), rear wheel bearing, both front wishbone bushes, anti-roll bar drop-links and a full service.

Also has had in the last couple of years; a new battery, exhaust backbox, PCV Filter, alternator rebuild, Intercooler Viton O-Rings, front brakes etc. I have the gold resistor kit for the cooling fan but haven't got round to fitting it so the fan comes on at full speed only.

It is in pretty good condition and drives well but it's not perfect. The chrome trim off the n/s wing has gone missing, as has the undertray from under the engine compartment. The driver electric window switch rocker is missing (but still works), the aftermarket CD player is a bit rubbish, I only have one key (remote) and there is some super glue spilt in the little cubby hole below ashtray in dash.

Bodywork is pretty good, barring a couple of minor marks and a large chip on bootlid.

She will give many more years of faithful service if treated right. I would do the ATF change if I was keeping it but the gearbox still works perfectly now.

Located near Dover in Kent. £1000
Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote