Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th February 2017, 11:11   #11
coolguy
Coolguy

Rover 75 CDT Tourer Auto, Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur Auto, MG ZT 2.5 Auto and MG ZT Cdti Auto (Monogra

Last season, Leicester must have done more for football in general than anyone else. Yesterday's sacking of Ranieri will have undone all that good and put it back 20 years.

As a lifelong fan of Burnley FC, many others could learn from them. A town of 80,000 with no hinterland to gain fans from, English owned, English managed and hardly a foreign player in sight, without debts and totally loyal to their Managers. Oh, by the way, they do play in the Premier League, despite the papers and BBC trying to airbrush them out through lack of coverage!

Mind you, give me Rugby Union every day - a professional game which has not been ruined by money, despite the best efforts of the RFU.
coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2017, 17:42   #12
saabski

rover 75

Followed Leicester home and away for 50 years- i was at Seville game wed night- and Ranieri has been the best manager i have seen at the club. Gentleman and thinker whose honesty ,humility and humour has made Leicester city a popular club since his arrival. The owners have i think made a huge error in sacking him. They have taken his dignity and behaved with no honour towards him after the recent statement giving him their full support.
Here in Leicester the belief/scuttlebutt is that the players have conspired against him. They should shoulder the blame for lacklustre performances on bloated salaries and in several players bloated waistlines. tHE BACK FOUR HAVE BEEN SHOCKING and Kantes greatest achievement at the club may have been protecting their lack of guile and pace as well as winning Drinkwater three england caps. He has played terribly this season.
I am a sad man this evening embarrassed at the actions of the club owners and players. I think the chants for Ranieri will be loud and frequent against Liverpool monday night.
saabski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2017, 18:04   #13
Number 6
This is my second home

Rover 75 tourer Club CD/Limo Tints

Thanked 1,609 Times in 869 Posts

Although I am Not a big footie fan, At the end of the day it is not the manager on the pitch kicking the ball It is the players.Yes the manager can inspire the players and indicate tactics to them BUT if they dont perform what chance has the Manager.

Look at Chelsea how they DID NOT play to get rid of Mourinio because some of the players did not like him

"I started out with nothing, and Ive still got most of it left!"
Number 6 is offline   Reply With Quote