Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th April 2017, 09:18   #21
Cable Tie
Regional Secretary

Orange grove ztt cdti

Thanked 1,381 Times in 818 Posts

It's always a pleasure bob and has been a good week of you kicking me up the Harris to get on with the jobs I keep avoiding,especially the garden tidy up,sand blast cabinet etc and for bear expressing more parts to forum members.hopefully you have a un eventful journey home and roll on the next one take care travel safe and have a good weekend in Yorkshire
Old 26th April 2017, 14:58   #22
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Home ok, but not expecting.............................

...........................................to find that we have now lost another 2 parking spaces. The lady that lives opposite me is having building work done and her front garden is now a building site. Means that Banana is ok in her spot but the Bear has to now park in the road. Nothing I can do about it, just one of those things. Parking is getting even tighter around here.

Anyway on a lighter note. We got home in 4 hours exactly, 240 miles, with one stop. Traffic fairly light, even the M25 was clear. The Bear never missed a beat and growled her way through the 2 tunnels on the M25. Weather was a bit mixed from sunshine to hailstones back to the sun and onto sleet. Usual idiots on the road but we avoided them. And still people using their phones.

Brought home the bits required by the forum member, he's coming tomorrow morning to collect the stuff all packed in a large box. All part of the service in keeping our cars on the road.

A huge THANK YOU once again to Shirley and Matt for looking after me. Still cannot get over the fact of "Toffee", the cat, sitting on my chest to be stroked.

Off to get a wee bit of shopping just tide me over. Got the washing on, put the heating on and have checked the post. Oh! Go on then. Perhaps a cuppa first.

Best look away if you are nervous about mpg.
On our spirited drive on Sunday, the consumption dropped a bit. 15 mpg.
But the run home made up for it, we managed 21 mpg.

Covered 650 miles and the Bear tripped over onto 46k.

Our next tour starts this Friday with Banana.

Many thanks for reading about our trips out, and the comments. Will post up some pictures later.

233,320. New rear tyres on order for BBB.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote