Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 21st April 2017, 22:07   #1
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts
Default Would you cheesed as me if somone did that too you.

Well tonight has certainly got explosive.

Got a message now demanding parts back and basically telling me how too do my car up etc, long story short the probe I bought has been passed too club too club member for years and stayed within the community.

Fair enough, well a lady owner has sent me a message and she used too own the car 3-4 years ago.

straight too point she's constantly nagging me and also in a threating manner.
trying too tell me too keep it original and regret that I got it, but now she's demanding her parts back that I bought with the car.

What the hell I had them fitted and she wants me too take them off give them back too her.

Not sure if this is a forum wind up or someone has hacked her club I'D
but its really grinded my gears.

Once you buy the car no one can tell you what too do or demand the owner too do this and that, I'll told her too beep off.

I won't take any sort of nonsense of anyone men or women if there big enough too give lip then expect lip back.

Treat others are you wish too be treated.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2017, 22:50   #2
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Rover View Post
Well tonight has certainly got explosive.

Got a message now demanding parts back and basically telling me how too do my car up etc, long story short the probe I bought has been passed too club too club member for years and stayed within the community.

Fair enough, well a lady owner has sent me a message and she used too own the car 3-4 years ago.

straight too point she's constantly nagging me and also in a threating manner.
trying too tell me too keep it original and regret that I got it, but now she's demanding her parts back that I bought with the car.

What the hell I had them fitted and she wants me too take them off give them back too her.

Not sure if this is a forum wind up or someone has hacked her club I'D
but its really grinded my gears.

Once you buy the car no one can tell you what too do or demand the owner too do this and that, I'll told her too beep off.

I won't take any sort of nonsense of anyone men or women if there big enough too give lip then expect lip back.

Treat others are you wish too be treated.
Once you have paid the money, and the v5 is in your name, then its YOUR car and up to YOU what you do with it, report her to forum adn=min Dave, she cant tell you what to do.
Old 21st April 2017, 22:59   #3
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Once you have paid the money, and the v5 is in your name, then its YOUR car and up to YOU what you do with it, report her to forum adn=min Dave, she cant tell you what to do.
Bang on Rich bang on but nope she's wants too play the hard way.

The thing is I bought it off Nigel good mate of mine and she was 3rd previous owner from Nigel.

The admin have done nothing at all, in fact there joining in on it, I can't tell anymore if its joking around or not.

But the former owner oh no that's not joking around.

She said she spent 3000 grand on the engine, yeah fair enough when you had it, but now you want me too give the parts back that you had fitted.

sorry love not going too beeping happen, you'll can wait all you like but I swear you will never own this car again or your parts, besides it has nothing too do with you what so ever.

Sent her that and guaranteed it won't be long till I hear back off her.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Old 21st April 2017, 23:06   #4
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

You bought the car? you bought extra parts? maybe even given to you free of charge to go with your car?

your car, your parts, your business!

Your taste is not mine, (probably not a lot of others either lol) but it is YOURS, and not mine not anyone else's! You do as you wish with YOUR property You could also offer the parts back to her, perhaps at £1000 per item? They are yours to sell now arent they? :P

If you feel it is serious and genuine, all of the messages, you receive, screenshot them all and save them (make an additional copy too and save on a different computer, email or something). Screenshots only, NOT copy and paste!

When you receive a message, reply by saying, 'please be aware, your message has been received, saved and stored securely, it may be used for evidence of online bullying, defamation of character and threatening behaviour'

Contact the moderators of the site, and inform them of the harassment you are receiving. They may become implicated if they refuse to take it seriously. Inform the police, saying you wish to make a complaint. They will likely do little, but it will be logged, get an incident number. Any messages you receive, reply only with that message. NOTHING else. That is very important. If it continues, continue to report it to the police, explaining you feel threatened and fearful.

It sounds silly and petty, but something like that could so easily become serious and dangerous. It is online bullying, and people have killed themselves over stuff like this! Your response will probably be met with ridicule, but hopefully it will nip it in the bud, as they will be fearful of you carrying out the threat. It is not worth getting yourself worked up about.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2017, 23:06   #5
Number 6
This is my second home

Rover 75 tourer Club CD/Limo Tints

Thanked 1,609 Times in 869 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Rover View Post
Bang on Rich bang on but nope she's wants too play the hard way.

The thing is I bought it off Nigel good mate of mine and she was 3rd previous owner from Nigel.

The admin have done nothing at all, in fact there joining in on it, I can't tell anymore if its joking around or not.

But the former owner oh no that's not joking around.

She said she spent 3000 grand on the engine, yeah fair enough when you had it, but now you want me too give the parts back that you had fitted.

sorry love not going too beeping happen, you'll can wait all you like but I swear you will never own this car again or your parts, besides it has nothing too do with you what so ever.

Sent her that and guaranteed it won't be long till I hear back off her.
just tell her to "Go forth and multiply"

"I started out with nothing, and Ive still got most of it left!"
Number 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2017, 23:07   #6
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

If admin won't act, and she starts getting threatening, then keep all your correspondence from her, and show it to the law, if they get involved, admin are required to give them her contact details, otherwise its withholding information. Any bother, contact Dragrad by pm, he's ex police.

EDIT Alan beat me to it, ,same advice.
Old 21st April 2017, 23:20   #7
mininuts
This is my second home

Cooper S 210

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,631 Posts

Just ignore her Dave, she might go away! I bet she gets bored with it all before you do

2016 MINI Cooper S 210 : 2000 Rover 75 CDT Classic SE : 2009 Freelander 2 GS : 2000 Mini Cooper Sport : 1986 Mini Mayfair : 1980 Mini Pickup : 1971 Mini Cooper S
mininuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2017, 23:28   #8
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Things like this wouldn't normally bother me at all how ever when someone degrades you that I tend too fire back.

Not everything I do is for everyone too be honest I don't care as you all know lordy will carry on doing is own anything even if the entire world hated the idea, if I didn't like it personally I wouldn't do it, but I if like it I'll go for it.

I'ver had worse things said on the night club doors during work, but I do admit one weakness I do fly off handle easily depending what's being said and how its been said.

If she carry's on will report it you know just too get back at her, but I'll ignore at this point and keep collection the evidence as well, if she packs it in then that's done and dusted.

I won't take beep of anyone.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Old 22nd April 2017, 05:45   #9
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Sadly Dave this seems to be escalating out of what can possibly be termed "normal".

I suggest you stay polite - no swearing!! - but be very firm and follow the truly excellent guidelines above from clf.

It is important you evidence the abuse - and the best way is screen-shot which is easy with our phones these days but just as important - armed with such screen-shots you can send copies to any independent third party for them to assess.

Hope you get it sorted mate!
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2017, 06:48   #10
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

As Darcydog said, stay polite. Easier said then done.
There seems to have been a few owners after her but before you. I cant see she has any claim to anything of the car unless the cars was taken from her illegally.
If she feels it was then she needs to go to court.
screen shots is good advice.

hope you get it sorted, can you block her?

macafee2
macafee2 is online now   Reply With Quote