Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st September 2016, 20:13   #1
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Default 135+ CDTi AUTO FIREFROST ZTT **WITHDRAWN**

Hi All,

As much as I don't want to I need to sell my ZTT due to some rather expensive hospital bills. Unfortunately as I work away for most of the year my ZTT doesn't get used as much as it should so it is a hobby that doesn't give back as much reward as it costs me to keep it so it has to go.

Please see my thread detailing some of the work that has gone into it.

I have also just fitted front red heated Monacos (drivers is also electric memory) which included retrofitting a loom so they operate as intended.

There is also an FBH plumbed into the engine bay but I haven't finished the retrofit but the fuel pump and cubby timer are included.

The bodywork needs a lot of TLC and the front bumper needs repairing and a respray along with the passenger side front wing. The front passenger door also has a dent (never tried but maybe possible to pull out).

Included in the sale are the following spares:

Refurbished rear subframe (purchased from Wullie480)
Almost new rear upper suspension arms (purchased from Wullie480)
Refurbished rear ARB (purchased from Wullie480)
Used UBP
4 used injectors from a low mileage engine
Highline IPK with few or no lines (I've never hooked it up to check)
Used MAP sensor from a low mileage engine
Used crank sensor from a low mileage engine
Projector Headlights in great condition
Cruise control interface (to retrofit)
Powerfold mirrors (to retrofit)
Front indicators

Even though the wheels had a professional refurb last year they seem to lose air over a week or so?

Work done includes a new waterpump, thermostat, crank pulley, lowering springs, rear shocks with mounts, front discs/pads (190 calipers), tyres (225/40 budget), drivers wishbone, passenger track rod end and front drop links.

The photos in the attached thread give a good idea of the car but I will upload more photos tomorrow to highlight the bad bodywork points.

I'm asking for £1300 (but open to offers as I know the bodywork does need a lot of TLC, I just never got round to that part of my project) which basically covers most of the upgrades, wheel refurbishment, spares and the personalised plate that I got for £500 a few Months ago.

Anyway, if there is any interest please PM me.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=252102

EDIT:

Forgot to mention....MOT until May 2017, 155k miles and 2004 registered.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE

Last edited by KRISTLEE; 23rd September 2016 at 20:25..
Old 22nd September 2016, 13:20   #2
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Hi All,

Here are some more photos I have just taken to give you a better idea of the condition. To be honest I'm really reluctant to let it go as now I have taken the time to get up close whilst giving it a clean up and take photos it really doesn't look too bad.

As mentioned though in a previous thread my A/C doesn't work and needs investigation and the auxillary belt makes a tsk tsk noise on cold start up which goes away after around 10mins but I have a new belt included ready to fit.

It also had a new cat back standard exhaust fitted last year.

http://s628.photobucket.com/user/Kri...3ksk5.jpg.html

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that when I took it to a local car wash for them to give it a quick once over with their power washer before I gave it a clean their boss came out and was saying how great it looks so it still gets attention lol

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE

Last edited by KRISTLEE; 22nd September 2016 at 13:30..
Old 23rd September 2016, 09:49   #3
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

I am surprised there wasn't more interest as I thought diesel auto tourers were quite sought after but over 500 views of my thread and only one person PMd me for more photos.

I guess I'm not selling my ZTT then because I won't be dropping the price (just incase some of you are holding out for that...keep making threads about how our cars are appreciating in value but don't want to pay more than 500quid for one ) because even though the extra cash would have been really useful right now I'm extremely happy to be keeping it as I didn't want to sell it in the first place but needs must etc.

Lee.

Old 23rd September 2016, 20:24   #4
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Hi All,

I have decided to keep my car (not that there was any interest anyway lol) as I have picked a ship up for a few weeks from Sunday which will pay for the hospital bills with enough left over to give me some ZT tokens lol.

Lee.

Old 3rd February 2017, 20:49   #5
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Default Here we go again...

Hi All,

Once again I'm planning on selling my ZTT, to be honest I just don't have the time to continue with it. I'm working 3 months on and 3 months off now and splitting my time off between the UK and the Philippines so the maximum usage I will end up with the ZTT will be around 3 months a year maximum.

Everything is basically the same as the above posts but the rear arms (and possibly subframe) need changing asap. I'm leaving on Monday night to travel home to the Philippines for a Month so I don't have the time to get the work done before I go....fear not though I have rear arms, subframe etc ready to be fitted and will be included.

Baring in mind that the labour costs could be upto a few hundred quid I'm willing to let the ZTT go for £900 (the registration cost £500 last year, also spent a couple of hundred fitting new rear shock absorbers and Motobuild lowering springs all around plus around £300 getting the wheels refurbished so £900 is a good price) as it is so there's room for the extra money saved to go towards labour costs.

Any questions please PM but everything is as previously described, I will be giving it a good wash and hoover out tomorrow as it's been standing for the past month or so and the weather has beaten it up lol.

I know it's not much notice but as I'm leaving on Monday night then I would like it gone by Monday afternoon...as soon as the rear arms were highlighted as needing replacements it has been standing but can be driven, however, best to be safe and either tow it or trailer it away but if the buyer wants to drive it then I accept no responsibility should the rear arms fail.

Lee.

Old 4th February 2017, 12:34   #6
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Hi All,

As no one from the club seems interested in buying my ZTT (I know it needs suspension work doing so it's not a straight forward usable car to buy) and I really don't have the time or motivation for it any longer I have decided to sell parts off it and then scrap the shell etc.

Obviously I don't have time to remove mechanical things before I leave on Monday night but I can strip trim and easy items tomorrow and post on Monday.

I will list some things in the members spares for sale section later tonight but if there's anything you want please PM me and you can have your name down ready lol.

Lee.

Old 17th February 2017, 00:59   #7
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

To break a car on here, you need to be a basic (Bronze) trader.. if you need any more info please contact any Moderator....

Thread title amended (and closed) to reflect the current situation.

(PM sent)

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Last edited by Dragrad; 17th February 2017 at 02:27.. Reason: Typo ;-)
Closed Thread