Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > All Other Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd December 2014, 13:45   #1
CharlesMalcolm

Rover 75 SE Club

Default NAVsure satnav system

I got my R75 SE Club 18 moths back, it has a NAVsure system in it. Recently I went up to Canterbury then from there to London, and found the navigation maps very out of date....I had to resort to my Nokia phone, this system was up to date. The satnav in my car was put in by the previous owner about 5 years ago. When it came to try to update it I found it was produced by Halfords....on making enquiries to them they said as it was no longer in production they had no idea how to update it, but they would try to find out for me. That was 3 weeks ago. Have any club members any idea how I could update the maps, or should I just replace the satnav ?
Thanks and Rgds Charles
A Merry Christmas to all club members.
A big thanks for all the advice I've been given by other R75 owners over the last 18 months or so
CharlesMalcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:28   #2
2.2-600-vtec
Loves to post

mg ztt

I have one, not sure what maps it has, I removed it as I had the chance of a hiline system, I think you can get updates but there not exactly for the navsure but should work. I just done a genral search and found random info. Sorry I can't be of more help.
2.2-600-vtec is offline   Reply With Quote