Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Overseas Club Members Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 1st January 2017, 16:27   #1
bladest

ROVER 600

Default Please help me Revive my Rover 600! Several questions please advice! :)

Hello people
Happy holidays i write u from abroad ,
so i live in very small countrie BG,
here not much left from rover 600 series
parts are hard to find and expensive,
i recently revived my front coil spring i found old stocks on ebay boge,
i like them a lot!
Before Coil springs boge i used CS GERMANY, they died in 1-2 years so i spend money for nothing here shops sale garbage parts ,
Please i beg you people help me find a decent rear set or coil springs
I want factory original genuine or lemforder or boge,
i dont want my car to be lower its low enough already i preffer everything to be in stock conditionalso my shocks are kayba all 4 or them they are fine for now,
recently my alternator died , when some electric car guy measure it when i put my headlights we see alternator charge my ac car battery at 12v this is not enough, it can be brushes inside alternator it can be everything,
So far i changed 6 different alternators from denso /mitsuba/ to bosh to whatever all of them was used and NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- they dont last a long time, where i can get a new one at good price,
i recently graduate from school
thisi s my first car i love it so much i invested more than 7000gbp PARTS and labour alone ,they charge me like crazy here this includes car price + taxes + parts + labour, everything so far.
My other trouble is as far as u know honda accord same years mk 5 use same engine etcs,so my car is actually accord mk5 but they use same parts as rover 600 i hope its not a problem, my headlights have lots of condensation inside i changed them all these years i own the car for like 5-6 years and i changed hella headlights with used several times and still no luck is there any way i can perm,fix them ?

I also dont have abs is it possible to install one ?
We recently fitted brand new abs brake pump,we also fitted new master cylinder and brake booster so my brake pedal is now above /up with my last brake master it was down, i plan to upgrade my brake disks from 260 to 280mm where i can get a genuine oem brake disks and brake pads good one for front?
thanks a lot people
i hope to receive nice answers.
bladest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2017, 22:23   #2
shasbat3
Gets stuck in

Jaguar S type.

Hello Dimcho, welcome to the club. I'm afraid I don't know much at all about the 600 series but it may be worth posting these questions in the technical help forum on this site. Personally I rarely look in this section and I just happened to find your questions by pure chance.
I'm sure there are some very knowledgeable people who will be happy to help.
Good luck.
Alan.
shasbat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2017, 00:39   #3
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

TBH, although some valuable knowledge is available on the 600 series from within our membership, Dimcho's best bet is to contact the forums that exists especially catering for those cars

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Dragrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2017, 01:00   #4
shasbat3
Gets stuck in

Jaguar S type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragrad View Post
TBH, although some valuable knowledge is available on the 600 series from within our membership, Dimcho's best bet is to contact the forums that exists especially catering for those cars
Obviously I would agree with you on that Dragrad, but as I said, I know nothing about the 600 model and thought someone with more knowledge would be able to point the OP in the right direction.
shasbat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2017, 01:22   #5
bladest

ROVER 600

i started topic on technical help forum i hope to have some nice advices thanks.
bladest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2017, 16:44   #6
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

http://en.rover-club.net/model/rover-600-8 This might be better place to get your questions answered, good luck.