Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 22nd January 2017, 08:07   #1
bobred9
Regular poster

rover 75 saloon

Default Rover 75 club CDT automatic saloon, £500 ONO .

CAR NOW SOLD Rover 75 club CDT automatic saloon, £500 ONO . The car runs great in sports mode but is running badly in drive , its not accelerating correctly seems to have a flat spot you can drive through it by putting your foot down . The car is the best colour Moonstone Green, excellent condition inside and out, 120000 miles, MOT due 19th June 2017 Great BMW engine , and smooth gearbox, FSH with plenty of receipts, and only 2 previous owners. Recent work done, New ECU and Re map, egr valve, PCV filter, recent full service including brake pads, front n/s driveshaft and CV joint, gearbox oil change using Rover oil from Rimmer bros, under the bonnet fuel pump , intank fuel pump front n/s ABS sensor . lower engine mount , both bonnet catch and boot catch work , plenum drains clean and dry , MAF sensor , dry boot , 2 keys , CD multichanger , brand new Mchelin on the spare . All tyres in good order , Excellent body work and interior . Because of the above mentioned problem I have decided to sell , so Im looking for someone to save the car and save my marriage I just cant afford to spend anymore money on the car . PM me , I live in TD12 4QS if you want to view the car .
Bob
r1.jpg

r2.jpgr1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

Last edited by bobred9; 24th January 2017 at 21:03.. Reason: Phone number removed
bobred9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2017, 09:34   #2
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

Phone number removed, good luck with the sale

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote