Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 30th September 2018, 13:47   #1
divemaster
Regular poster

rover 75 tourer

Default recommendations for a android unit

Hi I have a old sean unit, not exactly sure which model.Had the unit about 5 years.The unit is just about finished as the sat nav and cd dont work.Can anyone recommend a cheap better model to replace this with,or someone who can fix these.New or second hand not bothered.I dont want to be spending hundreds of pounds on a unit.Thanks.

Last edited by divemaster; 30th September 2018 at 14:39..
divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2018, 15:35   #2
BillyMG
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 2.5 V6 Auto Tourer (Elizabeth) / MG ZT CDTI (Farage)

Hello mate I also have one of those old things (bought by the previous owner - I hate it!) and I just last night bought a generic double din from China on Wish + fascia on eBay. Total with delivery for both items £54.

I guess it depends on what you want to use it for - I see a lot of the same unit i just bought but from UK sellers on eBay for around £40. The one I've ordered is running Android 7.1 tho which is much better. The old Navall i have runs Android 4 and I could never log on to my WiFi, which didn't really matter as most apps wouldn't run on Android 4 anyway because it's so outdated. I want my Amazon Prime Music on it, I want my Bluetooth to work flawlessly to connect to my phone instead of having to manually reconnect all the time, I want a decent sat nav app with up to date maps and I might want voice activation in the future. Hence - 7.1 seemed to like a good balance between something more modern but still in the cheap bracket.
BillyMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2018, 17:01   #3
divemaster
Regular poster

rover 75 tourer

Hi,thanks.Have you a ebay number for that?.
divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote