Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 30th March 2017, 18:41   #1
charlieb1946

Rover75 Tourer

Default Rover 75 CDT Club Tourer 2004

Selling my much loved 75 Tourer, in British Racing Green with beige, cloth trim. Two owners, I have owned it since April 2005- brought from the factory one week before the old firm collapsed! Car has now done 174,000 and and has MOT until next Feb. Full service record.Numerous new parts and rear suspension rebuild last year including springs all round. Engine and gearbox fine, new clutch and flywheel at 140,000 (replacing the original!). Will need the valve supplying turbo oil changing at next service( Rover missed this essential item from service schedule).Trailer tow hitch with socket ( only small trailers towed -no caravans!).Spare wheel. Good tyres. Smart body and tidy interior. This car still runs beautifully and does not feel anything like its age-no squeaks or rattles anywhere. I shall be very sorry to see it go. £875 ono.

Last edited by Simondi; 30th March 2017 at 21:16.. Reason: Tel no & email address removed
charlieb1946 is offline   Reply With Quote