Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2013, 19:59   #1
Charlesz

Rover 75 Tourer Conn SE

Default 02 R75 CDT Tourer - Conn Se - 192K **GONE**

I have a 02 Conniseur SE 2.0 CDT 116 PSI to sell.
12 months mot - tax until end of July currently
192k (know it's high but it doesn't drive likeanything like that).
I have a stack of paperwork to go with it. It was meticulously maintained by the previous owners.
I've had this for about 2 years and planned on keeping it - but too many cars on the drive.

I bought this with a suspected fuel pump failure. I then replaced
the in tank and under bonnet fuel pumps.
I had the high pressure fuel pump professionally rebuilt and the injectors checked.
I replaced the MAF, the crank sensor, the cam sensor, the PCV filter, and fuel filters.
The ECU was checked and rechecked by the ECU doctor and is fault free.
Car would then start but not rev beyond 1000rpm.
This was found out to to be a seized turbo - so had a new turbo fitted at a local garage.

The clutch master and slave cylinders have also been replaced recently.
For the MOT one of the wishbone bushes was perished - and a new wishbone and bush was fitted.
A new battery went on at the same time, as the old one was there from new and starting to struggle if not used every day.

It is a connisseur SE spec.
Heated leather memory electric seats. All are clean and tidy. there are no tears on the driver bolster, it could do with a leather feed and touch up as there are creases that i guess would eventually become worn through but they are not there yet.
Automatic dimming mirrors, rain sensing wipers
lit vanity mirrors
rear parking sensors
highline IPK ( 2 lines that work sometimes but not others)
It has a synergy (ron box) fitted and a pieburg MAF (although i do have a Bosch one that can be supplied as well)
There is a renault in line thermostat fitted and temp runs perfectly.
The foam tool kit is all present and correct.
There is a detachable tow bar
tonneau cover and luggage net all present and clean.
All four jacking points and access panels are present
Someone at some point has cut the bottom of the plenum tubes - so there is no water holding in the plenum areas
cruise control and steering wheel switches which all work.
Fuel Burning heater fitted (i guess from new) that works when the temperature drops.

Bodywork is OK.
There are some scratches (peacock slid down the bonnet incredibly) and there are some hand marks that i think are sun cream that has dulled the lacquer.
i think there are 2 supermarket door dings and at some point it has been driven onto something like a kerb at a petrol station as there is a dent under one of the sills (but not noticeable when standing up)
it looks great when out of a car wash.
4 union alloys were pretty much perfect when i bought it (had lived in the country side all its life) and has 2 good Avons on the front and 2 premium brand (Goodyear i think) winter tyres on the rear (i don't know why - haven't got round to changing!)
I only tookthese photo's today with a phone as the car sat. It hasn't been cleaned/hoovered.

it drives brilliantly. very quiet and cruises really well.

the only thing i haven't sussed yet is the Air conditioning which doesn't work.
The fan doesn't kick in. I have a spare petrol engine fan in the garage that i will include but that i haven't yet fitted.
I did though take it apart and check the bushes - which are fine.
I also have a good condenser and new seals to fit while checking the fan - figuring that they ought to be done at the same time.

Given the mileage i know it isn't going to make me a million - but it is a well spec'd, sorted car. The entire ignition/fuel system has been checked/replaced plus the clutch cylinders done.
It has 12 months MOT (as of this week) and does me 40MPG on a crawling commute when most days you get overtaken by cyclists.

PM me if interested to view, tell me the price is wrong or anything else.
Car is in Canterbury, Kent.

I'd hope to get something near £1200 for it - but feel free to tell me if that's ridiculous. Also have an MG ZT 190 to go - so any job lot deals welcome!

Photo's are online here: https://plus.google.com/photos/11575...57133782754273

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130623_171146.jpg (128.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130623_171127.jpg (55.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130623_171325.jpg (70.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130623_171418.jpg (132.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130623_171158.jpg (98.4 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by J1MBO; 24th June 2013 at 15:18.. Reason: Thumbnails enlarged
Closed Thread