Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th April 2012, 09:17   #1
Mabbo

MG ZT-T

Smile 2001 ZT-T 190+ - Non runner (Small thing)

Hello all,
I have for sale my much loved ZT-T which needs a little TLC! Lets start with the Bad bits and end with the good ones....

The Car is a non runner at the moment but this is only due to a Battery, If you could TAX it and put a new Battery in she would run fine!

I wont lie, I am skint, no money (at all) which is why i have not done this myself...

When she is running she could do with some new Breaks as the ones i have on her are not that old but squeal quite badly (they do work fine though)

The Inlet manifold could do with a look at as she has a slight tapping coming from within so i think we may have one or two butterflies off the arm?

Some lovely person keyed the car on both sides before i owned it and the old owner touched it up themselves, didn't bother me too much but pointing it out.

Lastly the passenger side indicator has some moisture in the lens and works intermittently (loose connection as a tap makes it come on?).

It does have reversing parking sensors but i think one of the senors is broken as when you put it in reverse it just beeps (Have disconnected it)

Oh and No MOT on the car as it has been take off the road and the MOT has run out.

That is it for bad i think.....few

Now the Good

She has just over 70k on the clock, leather/sued grey interior with a high line sat nav stereo system Sat nav works fine and apart from the above is in good condition, Alloys are very good, duel climate control, cd multi changer and xenon headlights.

Its sad that the bigger part of this ad is the bad bits, but it really isn't that bad!

I would like £500, thats a lot of car for not a lot of money :-)

Sold as seen (Adding this just because i have had a bad experience in the past with a nasty person!) If interested please message me initially.

Thanks for looking,

Antony

**** Will put more pictures on later ****

Last edited by Mabbo; 12th April 2012 at 14:11..
Mabbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2012, 13:07   #2
pob06
Gets stuck in

Starlight Silver ZT+ manual diesel saloon, Black X-Type Sport SE Diesel estate, manual.

You have mail

Membership number 1044 -- Apparently in 1044 Henry III, Holy Roman Emporer got bored and invaded Hungary.
pob06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2012, 14:04   #3
tonybubble
ZT, 75 & 260 Rescue

2002 MG ZT 260 (007), 2003 MG ZT-T 260 SE, 2004 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabbo View Post
Hello all,
I have for sale my much loved ZT-T which needs a little TLC! Lets start with the Bad bits and end with the good ones....

The Car is a non runner at the moment but this is only due to a Battery, If you could TAX it and put a new Battery in she would run fine!

I wont lie, I am skint, no money (at all) which is why i have not done this myself...

When she is running she could do with some new Breaks as the ones i have on her are not that old but squeal quite badly (they do work fine though)

The Inlet manifold could do with a look at as she has a slight tapping coming from within so i think we may have one or two butterflies off the arm?

Some lovely person keyed the car on both sides before i owned it and the old owner touched it up themselves, didn't bother me too much but pointing it out.

Lastly the passenger side indicator has some moisture in the lens and works intermittently (loose connection as a tap makes it come on?).

It does have reversing parking sensors but i think one of the senors is broken as when you put it in reverse it just beeps (Have disconnected it)

Oh and No MOT on the car as it has been take off the road and the MOT has run out.

That is it for bad i think.....few

Now the Good

She has just over 70k on the clock, leather/sued grey interior with a high line sat nav stereo system Sat nav works fine and apart from the above is in good condition, Alloys are very good, duel climate control, cd multi changer and xenon headlights.

Its sad that the bigger part of this ad is the bad bits, but it really isn't that bad!

I would like £500, thats a lot of car for not a lot of money :-)

Sold as seen (Adding this just because i have had a bad experience in the past with a nasty person!) If interested please message me initially.

Thanks for looking,

Antony
Greeners/Messenger's former car?
I counted them in and I counted them out (with apologies to Brian Hanrahan) - 005, 007, 019, 051, 103, 288, 354, 455, 577, 700 - the story continues. http://www9.mg-cars.org.uk/mgoc260/f...lies/smile.png

tonybubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2012, 14:05   #4
Mabbo

MG ZT-T

Indeed it is... :-)
Mabbo is offline   Reply With Quote