Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd April 2017, 02:38   #1
T16
I really should get out more.......

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Default Confused with all the Android radios....

Folks,

Im totally confused with these Chinese Androids now.

I get that you have the Xtrons and Navall Eclipse, but these units seem to have their own problems.

Also I see some Navall Stars with the horrible star logo, and some without...

What is the all round best bet at the moment? Are they identical? The finish on the Xtrons looks a little rougher (more textured) than the Navall, but from what I can work out they are just the same unit with different software tweaks.

Is the sweetspot a Navall3 in terms of speed/reliability?

All I want really from the unit is a kick-ass Satnav, able to take a 64GB SD card, able to run Torque, works with steeringwheel controls and something fast and reliable.

All I need is the GPS antenna, no camera, no other nonsense, just the basics.

I just dont know whats best now, I read people having problems with ALL of them, but cannot tell to what extent!

I must admit I like the total basicness of the WINCE units, Im a BIG BIG fan of the BMW widescreen setup I have in the other car, super simple, and that really bland and OE looking menu system, and the satnav works "OK too.

I need the memory to be big enough to hold maps for the WHOLE of europe and any given time, and Im hoping/assuming that you can do this, and if you have a TOMTOM/iGO you can download all the points of interest, gas stations etc etc all offline too, or is this not possible?

Im desperate for a unit, the junk thats in the car now is woeful, and not having a SatNav is proving to be a real headache, but what I do not want to do is fit something and be faffing with it for months on end.
T16 is offline   Reply With Quote