Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th February 2017, 11:09   #11
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
Thank you Ken
The reverse cameras and the aerials are Compatible but the DAB receiver would need to change,
Quote:
I offer a trade up and can offer credit for the Navall 3 DAB receiver as well.
Right I suppose this answer part of my question above which you seem to have missed.

Other parts will need to be purchased on top on the unit, so what is the total cost for this piece of kit up and running, working properly in the car ?

How much do you get back if you trade in your Navall 3 or 2 ? against this newer unit, are these the same as Jub's can get or is using already ?

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2017, 12:20   #12
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

I have been thinking about upgrading for some time looking at what was out there was never the right time. Now a good Android 6 unit is here I am going for it, I am sticking with Sean and Jeff.

Ordered, many thanks Sean, love the name...:-)
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2017, 15:15   #13
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Right I suppose this answer part of my question above which you seem to have missed.

Other parts will need to be purchased on top on the unit, so what is the total cost for this piece of kit up and running, working properly in the car ?

How much do you get back if you trade in your Navall 3 or 2 ? against this newer unit, are these the same as Jub's can get or is using already ?
Well unless I am mistaken the price quoted is for the unit delivered to you with a correct harness and mounting kit is £299. If you want extra bits such as DVB, DVT the this will be extra and you can order them in the website.

If you want a trade in then PM Radioguy, as with anything you trade in the price you get depends on the quality of your goods and whether you have original packaging etc. He cannot give everyone the same trade-in discount because the kit what we have is different and as with my trade -in he did not publish this to everyone in the forum

As with all other units that Sean has supplied they do NOT include fitting that's down to you, but there are many videos and how tos in the forum it is not difficult. IF you wanted it fitted then PM Coolcat who should be able to give you a fitting price.
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2017, 15:29   #14
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organiser View Post
Jamie,

Sean (Radioguy), is based in Canada.

Tom.
And stock and shipping and service and warranty are based in Clacton on Sea. Coolcat here on the club is our main man ! We ship to 75 owners all over the world, Australia/Mexico/Sri Lanka/Trinidad and Tobago (1)/America/ Western EU and Eastern EU, Argentina/ Russia/ New Zealand/ Japan last week ! Just to name a few .
Radioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2017, 15:39   #15
Jamiewelch
Posted a thing or two

Alpina D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircub View Post
Well unless I am mistaken the price quoted is for the unit delivered to you with a correct harness and mounting kit is £299. If you want extra bits such as DVB, DVT the this will be extra and you can order them in the website.

If you want a trade in then PM Radioguy, as with anything you trade in the price you get depends on the quality of your goods and whether you have original packaging etc. He cannot give everyone the same trade-in discount because the kit what we have is different and as with my trade -in he did not publish this to everyone in the forum

As with all other units that Sean has supplied they do NOT include fitting that's down to you, but there are many videos and how tos in the forum it is not difficult. IF you wanted it fitted then PM Coolcat who should be able to give you a fitting price.
The questions that Arctic has asked are still yet to be answered by the supplier himself. I understand what you are saying but I'm sure many would prefer an answer from Sean himself.

If you look on the website you have to pay an extra approx £9 for a 17pin to iso adapter, so it doesn't include the correct harness for cars that don't have the ISO connectors already in place.

Regarding trade ins I get what you are saying about different peoples units, but a rough price could be given. Say £125 for a navall3 subject to inspection. Something like that would be good for most people to have a look at.
Jamiewelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2017, 15:44   #16
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiewelch View Post
The questions that Arctic has asked are still yet to be answered by the supplier himself. I understand what you are saying but I'm sure many would prefer an answer from Sean himself.

If you look on the website you have to pay an extra approx £9 for a 17pin to iso adapter, so it doesn't include the correct harness for cars that don't have the ISO connectors already in place.

Regarding trade ins I get what you are saying about different peoples units, but a rough price could be given. Say £125 for a navall3 subject to inspection. Something like that would be good for most people to have a look at.
It does include the Harness that suits the 75's and zt's
The Highline and the Harmony are extra because they are non standard

TRADEUP's's I prefer to handle it one on one . thanks for your advice but its my prerogative and I assure you , that many have already taken advantage. It depends on age, Model, accessories condition etc. No way to have a Flat price . But thanks for your concern.
Cheers
Old 12th February 2017, 15:48   #17
tdi90
Gets stuck in

Nissan Navara

To be fair, its the weekend & as has already been stated Sean's in Canada.
Traders cant be online all the time bless 'em.
Old 12th February 2017, 15:48   #18
dendeeze
Regular poster

BMW E46

Hi sean, i asked this question somewhere on this forum.

In what is this Navall Eclipse different except the looks of the competition?

I can't find the internal specifications of you're Eclipse octa core radio.

Can you tell us more details about the cpu and the rest of the internal components...

-Which brand and model is this chip.

-What bluetooth module is it. (v3 or v4)

-FM radio module brand (NXP?).

-Does the GPS receive signals from GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO.

-What's the screen resolution.

Thx in advance, Sean
dendeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2017, 16:00   #19
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

Some posts not deemed relevant have been removed. I suggest if you are looking at trading up then you pm the OP and discuss it on a one to one basis regarding your old unit

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle

Last edited by sworks; 12th February 2017 at 17:25..
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2017, 16:57   #20
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendeeze View Post
Hi sean, i asked this question somewhere on this forum.

In what is this Navall Eclipse different except the looks of the competition?

I can't find the internal specifications of you're Eclipse octa core radio.

Can you tell us more details about the cpu and the rest of the internal components...

-Which brand and model is this chip.

-What bluetooth module is it. (v3 or v4)

-FM radio module brand (NXP?).

-Does the GPS receive signals from GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO.

-What's the screen resolution.

Thx in advance, Sean
Hi Dendeeze, Thanks for your questions , How are you? Nice to hear from you.

The Chip is he same , Its the same factory, , Ours is Octa-Core
CPU 1.5-1.8 (Clocked out)GHZ ,

Bluetooth is V4 ,

NXP6686 RC

For Glonass and Galileo Satelites you need a Proper Antenna which we can supply as extra.

Screen is 1024 * 600

The factory that makes these made our Navall 2 and contacted us in December as the Navall 3 and Star are from a different factory. There were some glitches in the first runs so we delayed. We have some proprietary changes we incorporate into our units so our run is just being done . Again , We do not buy from Xtrons and Xtrons is not a factory. They are a Chinese distributor.

The DAB has certainly developed since we started it a couple of years ago !

Cheers

Sean