Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd June 2015, 15:52   #1
Captain Crappycrimp
Gets stuck in

Devil car is dead!

Default 2004 MG ZT CDTI Manual X Power Grey **SOLD**

Early Mk2 MG ZT 2.0 CDTI (4/3/2004) with very high spec and superb condition You will not find a better ZT CDTI anywhere and Im not asking a huge price with all the good bits taken out either!.

MOT until March 23rd 2016

135042 miles

4 keepers including me

I purchased this car a couple of months ago as a spares or repair car with a snapped spring and have been restoring it to rude health. It is now finished and I have put a couple of thousand miles on the clock to ensure everything is 100%.

The car has had new springs and dampers at the front and rear (both springs on the drivers side were snapped). A New gearbox lower mount (OE not aftermarket) and a flexipipe section. Everything else under the car has been thoroughly checked and given the thumbs up by Trikey.

The clutch and slave cylinder were replaced in August 2012 for an eye watering £1015.

The engine has had a full service with all oils and filters replaced, I still have the scars from the pollen filter! The car has no service history as the previous owner lost it.

EGR bypass fitted, o rings checked, and 160 remap performed its now more powerful, economical and very smoooooth with 45 mpg+ on a run.

Full set of stainless bolts fitted under the bonnet and on the strut tops. the plenums are dry and a Jules plenum guard is fitted so no worries there.

The body work and bumpers are in excellent condition with almost unmarked paintwork, there is a small scratch on the bonnet and the rear bumper (see photos) and that's it. Even the Badges have been replaced!

The car has Xenons and headlight washers the self levelling is fully operational.

The car has OE reversing sensors which work! and a professionally fitted tow hook which also works!

the car is provided with a set of 5 Gridspokes in good condition (no peeling laquer) but some kerbing marks. I have a pile of Gridspokes and your welcome to swap for better ones if you want. The tyres are all legal the fronts and spare are almost new and the rears have about 3-4 mm each.

The interior was a nice place to be but I have (IMO) improved it even more.

The car has side curtain airbags as well as the standard set up.

The worn alcantara seats have been replaced with rare Grey part leather Monaco seats which compliment the exterior colour, these are in excellent condition. The drivers seat has the usual wear but is not split and just requires a dye touch up the rear seats have the full armrest with cubby for drinks etc and there is a ski hatch as well. The carpets are in good condition and the car comes with a set of fitted black MG ZT Logo'd mats.

The car has a real walnut dash with walnut centre console and Climate control fronts, twin cup holders, yes I did say twin the car has the ultimate accessory in a driver cup holder! The window switches all have walnut covers and as this is a Mk2 the Climate control unit and window switches have been upgraded by me to blue to match the instrument lights.

The car was fitted as standard with the Hi line system I have replaced the water damaged Nav drive (all boot openings fully sealed now including the lights) and it all works perfectly and has a 2014 (non original) Nav cd. the CD player works fine as does the radio.

The Aircon is Ice cold. The fan is working!

I have retro fitted an electric blind and cruise control, both of which work perfectly and the wiring for electric heated seats, and traction control is there if you wish to do it. The car also has the full alarm with volumetric sensors.

Auto wipers and auto dipping rear mirror are fitted.

The only down side to the interior is the IPK which as you can see from the pictures has a fair few lines missing this can be fixed but I didn't bother as the hi line has the same info.

Im now asking £1500 ONO

Any questions please ask, and Im happy to arrange test drives etc and will bring the car a reasonable distance for you to look at.

Cheers

Richard

ZT1.jpg

zt2.jpg

zt3.jpg

zt4.jpg

zt5.jpg

zt6.jpg

zt8.jpg

2003 Le mans Green MG ZTT 1.8T, 2003 MG ZT CDTI BRG, ZT 190 Typhoon, 2001 Rover 75 1.8 Tourer , 2002 solar red MG ZTT 177, 2005 Silver MG ZTT CDTI, 2001 Trophy Blue MG ZT (Early No 131) 160, 2004 XPG MG ZT CDTI.
2004 MG ZT Ignition Blue MG Press car/Pheonix 4 personal car. Rover 75 CDT top spec Cowley car. 2003 MG ZT 190+ white Gold.

Couldn't save

MG ZT 1.8T XPG 2005 MG ZTT Goodwood Green(Devil car)

MY PROJECT

2004 MG ZTT Diesel auto in disappointing grey.

Last edited by Captain Crappycrimp; 4th July 2015 at 23:05.. Reason: price reduction
Captain Crappycrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2015, 15:54   #2
Captain Crappycrimp
Gets stuck in

Devil car is dead!

More Pictures

zt8.jpg

zt9.jpg

zt10.jpg

zt11.jpg

zt12.jpg

zt16.jpg

zt17.jpg

2003 Le mans Green MG ZTT 1.8T, 2003 MG ZT CDTI BRG, ZT 190 Typhoon, 2001 Rover 75 1.8 Tourer , 2002 solar red MG ZTT 177, 2005 Silver MG ZTT CDTI, 2001 Trophy Blue MG ZT (Early No 131) 160, 2004 XPG MG ZT CDTI.
2004 MG ZT Ignition Blue MG Press car/Pheonix 4 personal car. Rover 75 CDT top spec Cowley car. 2003 MG ZT 190+ white Gold.

Couldn't save

MY PROJECT

Old 22nd June 2015, 23:06   #3
Steven.walsh
Loves to post

MG ZT CDTI 2005

Hi Richard,
Car sounds fab and very good price too.
Could be just me but first set of pics are not displaying so thought be worth mentioning in case others have same problem.
Good luck with the sale.
Steve
Steven.walsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2015, 07:00   #4
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven.walsh View Post
Hi Richard,
Car sounds fab and very good price too.
Could be just me but first set of pics are not displaying so thought be worth mentioning in case others have same problem.
Good luck with the sale.
Steve
Not just you.
Old 30th June 2015, 20:34   #5
Captain Crappycrimp
Gets stuck in

Devil car is dead!

Provisionally sold.

Couldn't save

MY PROJECT