Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th March 2024, 19:02   #1
mr_bass

Rover 75 Tourer

Default Light and turn signal strange error

Hello! I ran into an interesting problem! I took it to a mechanic, he replaced the crankshaft pulley. I brought it home, the next morning I noticed that not all the turn signal lights were working when I opened the car (specifically only the right rear and left front, the side ones didn't work either). After that, I looked around the car, the brake lights didn't work (none of them), the left side low beam and the right high beam didn't light up either. And inside, the dashboard lighting didn't work either. The dashboard indicator does not show any errors, there is no indication of a burned-out light bulb anywhere, the click of the direction indicator was also normal. By the time I got to my workplace, everything was fine. I got an odb cable, and I just read this with my laptop. I can operate all the lighting separately from the laptop via Toaf. Is there a cable under the plastic cover at the right front wheel that the mechanic could have disconnected, or is there a ground that might not make proper contact? Sometimes it works fine for a few days and then it's bad again

Last edited by mr_bass; 28th March 2024 at 19:09..
mr_bass is offline   Reply With Quote