Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 24th November 2014, 08:02   #1
martandjackie

MGZT

Smile For Sale MGZT 1.8T NOW SOLD

Only 1650 silly silly price and must be sold at this low price. Selling my cherished MGZT due to company car. Can't believe no interest as it is in very very good condition and lots spent in last 12 months with receipts to show. (New head gasket, water pump, cambelt, discs and pads, front and middle exhaust sections, tyres, battery, turbo refurb). Only 70k miles. MOT'd until Sep 2015 and still has tax until February 2015, tax disc still on car. First to see will buy and open to sensible offers.

GREY, 4 owners, Next MOT due 03/09/2015, Full service history, Electric windows, Air conditioning, Parking aid, CD player, Leather trim, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Sports seats, Metallic paint, 18" Alloy Wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Passenger airbags. £1,650 and open to sensible offers.

First to see will buy as great drive and immaculate, she will be missed.

Southampton/Fareham Area

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MGZT Side on (2).jpg (138.1 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg MGZT Side on (1).jpg (141.6 KB, 346 views)
File Type: jpg MGZT Front On (2).jpg (141.7 KB, 346 views)
File Type: jpg MGZT Rear View (7).jpg (140.6 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg MGZT Interior (5).jpg (129.2 KB, 352 views)

Last edited by Duotone; 9th December 2014 at 17:05..
martandjackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2014, 08:13   #2
martandjackie

MGZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by martandjackie View Post
Only 1650 silly silly price and must be sold at this low price. Selling my cherished MGZT due to company car. Can't believe no interest as it is in very very good condition and lots spent in last 12 months with receipts to show. (New head gasket, water pump, cambelt, discs and pads, front and middle exhaust sections, tyres, battery, turbo refurb). Only 70k miles. MOT'd until Sep 2015 and still has tax until February 2015, tax disc still on car. First to see will buy and open to sensible offers.

GREY, 4 owners, Next MOT due 03/09/2015, Full service history, Electric windows, Air conditioning, Parking aid, CD player, Leather trim, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Sports seats, Metallic paint, 18" Alloy Wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Passenger airbags. £1,650 and open to sensible offers.

First to see will buy as great drive and immaculate, she will be missed.

Southampton/Fareham Area
Could someone who knows ZT's please tell me if they think the price is realistic please as I have no interest from anyone on this site and I am disappointed as I believe it is a very nice example of a ZT in very good condition......many thanks all
Old 4th December 2014, 08:21   #3
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote:
Could someone who knows ZT's please tell me if they think the price is realistic please as I have no interest from anyone on this site and I am disappointed as I believe it is a very nice example of a ZT in very good condition......many thanks all
Hi.
No it is not a silly price, you are two weeks away from Christmas, I don't think people have money to spare,

Julien
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2014, 11:27   #4
hamster19
Gets stuck in

tourer conn CDTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienhoulton View Post
Hi.
No it is not a silly price, you are two weeks away from Christmas, I don't think people have money to spare,

Julien
Agreed, not a good time to sell a car, but rather a good time to buy one :xmas-smiley-024:
hamster19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2014, 19:06   #5
LeRich
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Cont SE 1.8T

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienhoulton View Post
Hi.

Julien
Also agreed. A very nice car - well priced, just selling at the wrong time.

If you can afford to hold out for a few weeks till the market picks back up because she's worth her price.
LeRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2014, 22:20   #6
Gemsathome
Loves to post

MG ZT-T

Quote:
Hi Mart and Jackie, I think it looks like a great car at the right price. If it helps, I bought a 26,500 mile 1.8ZT five weeks ago for £2000.00 with a cambelt change due in Jan 2015, which I had done immediately. I bought mine off Gumtree, which is free, why not give it a go. Try also rewording the advert, start with:-

"Stunning MGZT in metallic grey. Offering full service history, 9 months MOT, four electric windows, electric door mirrors, 18" alloy wheels, parking sensors" etc etc. Good luck! :-)
Gemsathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2014, 22:21   #7
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

Pics enlarged to help with the sale

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Dragrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2014, 11:07   #8
doopydug
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
I paid £1500 for mine a year ago - same year and spec as yours but with only 51,000 miles and FSH and, more importantly (in buyers minds), a warranty (K series and all that).

Going by that, I would think you will struggle to get £1000 as a private sale
doopydug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2014, 12:16   #9
Dansrockin
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT number 1 of 25 celestial!!

agree with most of the above, if your prepared to hold out, you could well get close to what your asking.
Dansrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2014, 14:14   #10
martandjackie

MGZT

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragrad View Post
Pics enlarged to help with the sale
Hey thanks much appreciated