Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd January 2024, 16:35   #1
swifty62
Avid contributor

MG ZT

Default Typhoon Monogram MG ZT CDTI

Looking for a sensible offer, for my 03 MG ZT CDTI, 150,000 miles, which I have owned for the past 7 years, it just doesn’t get driven enough, it only does a few hundred miles a year, but when I do go out,she's a real head turners love this car, and it would only take a sensible realistic offer, for me to sell, it has 11 months MOT,and recently had welding done,on the sills, and both back plates, shoes,and bearings fitted, also usual MODS done,spyhole,duckbills cut, handbrake mod, battery is 12 months old, it has had a REMAP,and drives, and pulls like a train,it could well have been a press car, or managers, but not to sure, as it has a load of extras from new, drivers seat memory, electric front seats, sun roof, high line navigation, and TV, DVD player, vehicle intelligence pack,CREAM OXFORD LEATHER,17inch serpent wheels, with 4 good tyres, black oak dash, and PRIVATE PLATE, updated side repeaters, and break lights,and two working keys,newish condenser, this car also has history, from new,i have a folder, which has receipts, bills,old MOT certificates, you can see all that has been done to this car,[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
swifty62 is offline   Reply With Quote