Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Radioguy's Shop
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 8th October 2013, 15:32   #71
Mark2000cc
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandy View Post

well I am well happy with mine, and my mind is at rest knowing I have Sean to help me with any problems , all be it through coolcat Jeff ,the thing is I did not even buy it from Sean I bought it on ebay,but Sean will still acknowledge it is one of his children and help me, he refuses to wash his hands of it like many would, top bloke Sean he is there to help not like most of them once you bought it your on your own mate. I hope in the very near future to upgrade my unit to the latest version that Jeff has in his car, not a problem the best word I can think of to cover all matters is TRUST we are lucky enough to be members of a fantastic club I am sure everyone will be happy in the end just keep the faith,------GARY.
I will second that Gary, very trusting and honest guys, and brilliant service.
Old 8th October 2013, 16:14   #72
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2000cc View Post
Thank you Mark , Very Much appreciated !
Old 8th October 2013, 16:40   #73
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2000cc View Post
Thanks Mark, we aim ( mostly getting it right ) to please and its a pleasure to help members out
Old 8th October 2013, 16:42   #74
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandy View Post

well I am well happy with mine, and my mind is at rest knowing I have Sean to help me with any problems , all be it through coolcat Jeff ,the thing is I did not even buy it from Sean I bought it on ebay,but Sean will still acknowledge it is one of his children and help me, he refuses to wash his hands of it like many would, top bloke Sean he is there to help not like most of them once you bought it your on your own mate. I hope in the very near future to upgrade my unit to the latest version that Jeff has in his car, not a problem the best word I can think of to cover all matters is TRUST we are lucky enough to be members of a fantastic club I am sure everyone will be happy in the end just keep the faith,------GARY.
Gary,

It is pleasure to work on your car Sir, it does you great credit as it's always spotless and gleaming.
Look forward to seeing you soon and thanks for the very kind words, it means a lot
Old 17th July 2014, 11:00   #75
trimani
Passed Away

ROVER 75 V6 2Ltr 2001 AUTO / EMERALD MOTORBILITY SCOOTER

Default Do not doubt this product or service

Hi to all club members,

The heading say's it all ! These products from Sean (Radioguy) are superb. With all the additional support that is freely given, this is the only way to go. Of course, there are numpties like me that need EXTRA EXTRA support, but it's always there.

I must at this point mention COOLCAT (Jeff). He and Sean obviously have a brilliant working relationship. Sean supplies a brilliant product & support, Jeff also supplies brilliant products and service, and his advice and help about Sean,s D/D units, is second to none.

I am waiting to upgrade my unit to the new Naval 2 , and can't wait for it to arrive. I know that any support with changing over will be available from Sean & Jeff.

I am a very satisfied customer of Radioguy (Sean), and Coolcat (Jeff), and have no vested interest in their companies.

If any club member or Rover/MG owner is thinking of buying this type of equipment, buy from trusted supporters of our club, and go somewhere else at your peril.

trimani (Alf)
Old 17th July 2014, 11:27   #76
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimani View Post
Hi to all club members,

The heading say's it all ! These products from Sean (Radioguy) are superb. With all the additional support that is freely given, this is the only way to go. Of course, there are numpties like me that need EXTRA EXTRA support, but it's always there.

I must at this point mention COOLCAT (Jeff). He and Sean obviously have a brilliant working relationship. Sean supplies a brilliant product & support, Jeff also supplies brilliant products and service, and his advice and help about Sean,s D/D units, is second to none.

I am waiting to upgrade my unit to the new Naval 2 , and can't wait for it to arrive. I know that any support with changing over will be available from Sean & Jeff.

I am a very satisfied customer of Radioguy (Sean), and Coolcat (Jeff), and have no vested interest in their companies.

If any club member or Rover/MG owner is thinking of buying this type of equipment, buy from trusted supporters of our club, and go somewhere else at your peril.

trimani (Alf)
Thanks for the vote of confidence with us Alf
Cheques in the post Sir........Only Kidding
Hope you enjoy the Navall2 and you know where we are should you need anything
Old 17th July 2014, 13:15   #77
theridler
Gets stuck in

ZT-T+ CDTi '54 reg

Let me just add that the screen on my nav2 is superb(most probably helps having quick processor etc...)... definitely equal to my galaxy S3....had absolutely no issues with install & shipping once it reached UK shores (& in your/Jeff's control) was excellent & painless service!
Old 17th July 2014, 13:27   #78
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by theridler View Post
Let me just add that the screen on my nav2 is superb(most probably helps having quick processor etc...)... definitely equal to my galaxy S3....had absolutely no issues with install & shipping once it reached UK shores (& in your/Jeff's control) was excellent & painless service!
We try our best Sir
Many thanks
Old 17th July 2014, 23:10   #79
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimani View Post
Hi to all club members,

trimani (Alf)
Hi Alf , Thank you again !
You are a gentleman and a scholar and I am getting ready for that race that you challenged me to !
Old 19th July 2014, 22:01   #80
trimani
Passed Away

ROVER 75 V6 2Ltr 2001 AUTO / EMERALD MOTORBILITY SCOOTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
Hi Alf , Thank you again !
You are a gentleman and a scholar and I am getting ready for that race that you challenged me to !
You will have to get a move on. My scooter has just been upgraded on a M5 machine ( this is the Mobility version upgrade to T4).

I now have 2 speed, Pavement 4mph range 25 miles, Road 12mph range 22 miles. I now have my tax disc and reg no: HF14HKP, so I'm completely road legal, horns-lights-indicators-hazards-so you will have to get a move on

I am investigating a feed from my battery so that I can fit my redundant Tomtom ! Might have to fit a spare for all the extra load.

I already have some walnut fitted, and I've got my eye on a very stylish trailer.

Take care

Regards

trimani (Alf)