Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Radioguy's Shop
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th April 2016, 01:46   #1
Radioguy
Banned

None

Default Head units Expanded offering 4 Models now available from Navall 3 to Android 5.1

Exciting News ! We have expanded our offering so as to be able to cater to the specific needs of our customers and lowered and renegotiated prices. Everyone has a different set of priorities from price, to premium and we have redesigned our offering in order to allow you to choose. You can now choose from the Premium Navall 3, Economy Navall 3 , to Android 5.1 and of course our stapke unit that started it all the WINCE 6.0. each unit will fill a customers needs from price to audiophile ! Please visit our website at www.75andzt.com . Please fell free to ask any questions, easiest to contact me at [email protected].
If you need help choosing, please feel free !

Old 17th April 2016, 06:29   #2
Kennyeth
This is my second home

No more Rover

Thanked 1,308 Times in 998 Posts

Hi Sean,
Regarding the Android 5.1 unit.....
......does that mean that last years Navall 3 will not be offered the 5.1 upgrade??
Also, can it be upgraded ?
Regards.
Ken.
Old 17th April 2016, 10:41   #3
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyeth View Post
Hi Sean,
Regarding the Android 5.1 unit.....
......does that mean that last years Navall 3 will not be offered the 5.1 upgrade??
Also, can it be upgraded ?
Regards.
Ken.
Hi Ken YES it will , It is still on the bench and in testing
This is a different unit with 1GB RAM As several of our customers were asking
Old 17th April 2016, 13:06   #4
Radioguy
Banned

None

Default Navall 2 Android 5.1

I have had a few questions about the Navall 2 Android 5.1. and there seems some confusion so I want to clear it up......The Navall 2 is/was made by a factory in China and this unit is the same unit from the same factory . (I am checking to see if an update is possible . ) I have strong doubts it is. It is also the same unit that Xtrons Sold in past and is selling now. Xtrons is NOT a factory . They are a reseller. Like we are. We buy factory direct and in quantities so we get best price. As a matter of fact a few weeks ago the facory president called my agent to see what our plans are......and offered this unit.....And yes, sometimes that means delays. I would love to increase stock to 100 units in UK but the problem is these units are in constant flux, with software and hardware changes. even Navall 3 has gone through both hardware and firmware changes. Cheers Remember our trade up and PartEX programs