Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 5th May 2016, 13:52   #1
kobastal7953
Regular poster

rover 75 saloon

Default Rover Connoisseur SE Satnav cdti 2004 automatic for sale .

I am reluctantly selling my 75 2004 cdti auto . My wife wants a Honda Jazz , & unfortunately I can't afford to run the two .The car was first used for 3 years as a motabilty car . The second owner had it for 2 years . As the third owner , I bought the car in June , 2009 with 46000 miles on the clock . I have owned it for 7 years , & has now done 85000 miles . It has full service history , with all the mot's , & many receipts for repairs & parts . It has just passed the mot for 13 months with no advisories . It is in excellent condition mechanical & body . The tyres are very good , one brand new . It has all the usual refinements . too numerous to mention . . Any trial welcome . This is the Connoisseur SE Satnav model with dual climate air-con , All electric windows , Sat-nav , electric driver & passenger leather seats ( drivers memory seat ) , & many other refinements . I don't know how to insert a photograph , but the car is jet black with almost perfect bodywork. I am withdrawing this car for sale due to a possible intermittent fault . The car starts every time . but I have been informed that it could be either the camshaft sensor or the diesel pump in the tank .If anybody is still interested . please contact me , & I am sure that a suitable price can be arranged . The car is absolutely perfect otherwise . I would like to thank everybody for their enquiries . The car has now been sold .

Last edited by kobastal7953; 17th May 2016 at 15:01.. Reason: Personal details removd as per Club Rules.
kobastal7953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2016, 00:58   #2
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

Some pics may be of help here

Personal details removed as per Club Rules to protect your privacy

As for loading pics see my signature and stickies, for example, in the gallery section...

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Last edited by Dragrad; 6th May 2016 at 01:15.. Reason: Addition ;-)
Dragrad is offline   Reply With Quote