Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 24th April 2016, 17:53   #1
just-john
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer 2.0 CDTi Connoisseur SE Auto

Default 2003 2.0 Cdti Connoisseur SE Tourer Auto in gold *SOLD*

Sadly the time has come for me to part with my car, old age and infirmity demands a chariot with easier access, so a new s-max should be here in four weeks.(not my choice!)

The dealer has agreed to take the car in part exchange, for a suitably low figure of course, but before taking the easy option and accepting, or putting it at the mercy of the tyre kickers on fleabay, I thought I'd see if any of you guys will be interested.

The car is a 2003 Connoisseur SE Tourer in gold, with the BMW diesel engine and an auto box. It has a space saver spare in good condition and the original tools. The car failed it's MOT on Friday because of a handbrake imbalance, this has now been adjusted and will return for retest tomorrow. One rear tyre has been advised as on the wear limit but otherwise it will have 12 months MOT.

I've owned the car since 2009 and for half it's mileage. It has done 125,000 miles and it has been regularly serviced according to the Rover schedule, has had new fuel pumps, low & high pressure fuel sensors and an ecu very kindly fitted about 18 months ago by Big Russ, who also remapped it to boost the power slightly. I've recently fitted new front pads and tyres, balanced and tracked. It has the 17" alloys which are all in a fair condition cosmetically with some light rim scuffs and laquer peeling.

The car has all the usual Connie SE extras and everything works as it should. The only faults of which I know, is the 3 speed fan which only runs on speed 3, it was like this when I bought it and is still operational; the air-con is ice cold, also the centre dash display is missing a couple of lines of pixels.

The car has it's share of asda-rash and marks inside and out as you would expect with a car of this age and mileage. It doesn't have any dents except the one on the nearside sill shown in the photographs, which is hardly noticeable from a standing position and the car still looks good.

I'm trying to sell the car locally and am advertising it, which I think is a fair price and seems to be in line with others on sale of a similar age and condition. I am open to sensible offers though. I have a spare set of alloys which I was going to have re-furbed, but if the car reaches it's price, I'll include them with the deal along with a few other accumulated spares.

The car now has a full 12 months MOT, a perfectly operational handbrake and a new tyre. The dealer has emailed today to say that the new car will be ready for collection on the 10th May. I have until then to decide whether or not she goes in PX.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ROVER 75 TOURER 003.jpg (137.8 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg ROVER 75 TOURER 005A.jpg (138.5 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg ROVER 75 TOURER 015A.jpg (128.5 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg ROVER 75 TOURER 016A.jpg (141.4 KB, 318 views)
File Type: jpg ROVER 75 TOURER 011A.jpg (131.7 KB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg ROVER 75 TOURER 021A.jpg (134.4 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg ROVER 75 TOURER 009A.jpg (140.8 KB, 279 views)

Last edited by FrazzleTC; 15th May 2016 at 18:51.. Reason: Provisionally sold, deposit taken.
just-john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2016, 17:09   #2
just-john
Regular poster

Provisionally sold and deposit taken. Thanks for the interest.

John.
Old 2nd May 2016, 15:25   #3
just-john
Regular poster

Back on sale again, the intended purchaser "got an offer he couldn't refuse", apparently. Time deadline is still the 10th May for a decision.