Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th May 2016, 16:39   #1
TomRS
Posted a thing or two

Mk1 ZT 190 - Mk2 ZS 180 - Mercedes E63 AMG S - Ford Ranger Hawk

Default MG ZT+ 190 2003 82k- Open to CDTi swaps.

Morning/Afternoon all.

Basically i have this lovely 190 that i bought to use as a work horse to pile the miles on going to and from work...
But after using it for just over a month I've come to the conclusion that its too nice of an example to run into the ground.
With this in mind i'd be looking to sell or possibly swap for another CDTi/1.8T tourer or saloon not picky (why? you ask you already have one?) The other CDTi is the wife's bus and cannot really be used for work constantly, there's genuinely nothing wrong with the car, i just think someone who shares the same enjoyment with these cars as i do would appreciate keeping this one good rather than me sticking infinite miles on it within the next few years.

Here is a run down of the car
It's done 83k Miles which for a 2003 is low; it's got a clean bill of health on the MOT which is next due in October.
Usual ZT+ spec, has electric rear windows and dual zone climate, heated and electric mirrors
It also has the Alcantara seats which are in very good condition, no major wear and NO RIPS!
No water leaks in the boot the light seals have been replaced recently!

It also has a Tony Banks / Long-life Stainless exhaust which makes the V6 sound as it should! It's not too loud especially when cruising at 70 it's barely audible (receipt for £401)
It has a Pipercross panel filter also which I cleaned and re-oiled last week.

It's got tons of history so I'll list the major important stuff
Mechanically it really is perfect.
• Full cam belt kit done 3 months ago
• New Recon Cylinder heads (done at same time as belts/head)
• Aux belt and new alternator
• New Thermostat (done at same time as belts/head)
• Rattle Free Inlet manifold
• VIS motors repaired
• New power Steering pump & Fluid
• New discs on the front and pads all round ( fitted and done when belts/heads were done)

• Brake fluid completely flushed and changed
• Plugs and full service done with heads/belts
• Wiring loom to coil packs replaced
• Tyres are good all round 5mm+
• Battery replaced in 2014
• Compensator mod - This basically fixes the handbrake issues
• New Windscreen (RAC) and wipers (Aero style)

#Also have a spare set of 6 spark plugs that i will give with the car these were bought in advance as a service kit which was not needed, oil & filter was changed about 5 days ago using Mobil1 oil - it wasnt due but i like to keep on top of things.

Now there are obviously a few bad bits although not a lot!
The main one is the bodywork, although it's straight and tidy it does have some scratches and a light creases/dents in the bonnet, there's also a scrape on the front bumper as pictured.
There is a small rattle/vibrate from a piece of trim in the back somewhere that I haven't located yet when you accelerate away. This stops when the interior warms up (just being as honest as I can be)
Needs the badges replacing as they have faded (have ordered some stickers which will be included when car sells if they arrive in time)

So to sum up it really is a fantastic car, it drives utterly amazing there is no knocks or bangs clunks or strange noises, it's just too nice to pile 300 miles a week on.
Any questions welcome and any test drives welcome too weekend only (Middlesbrough) or week nights 6:30pm onwards in Barrow-in-Furness please message me for a contact number if genuinely interested.

Please no time wasters or Tyre kickers, no low ball offers as they will just be ignored i think that's fair enough?

Thanks very much for your time...

I'm looking for £1200 which i think is fair.

****PLEASE READ BEFORE VIEWING PICS****
I have a set of Xenons available which can be discussed depending on the offers.
I only picked these up last week as i really hate the "stock" lights but haven't fitted them yet so the pictures DO NOT show the Xenon's.

Last edited by TomRS; 5th May 2016 at 16:41..
TomRS is offline   Reply With Quote