Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th November 2014, 15:56   #21
Sjonnie
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 2.5 Manual Starlight Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
Had I known it was not very good. I Have Begged for a change on it ever since. ! We are talking about the NAVALL ONE , right? Navall 2 the IPOD/IPHONE is good !
Framework errors are most times caused by Misuse, Bad Apps , Overloaded Discs and the biggest not allowing complete shutdown
Yes, we are talking NavAll1.

The only thing that can cause the Framework errors on my device must then be a bad app (more specifically PowerAmp) 'cause I have not installed anything else (and why should I ) Misuse, discs and shutdowns are things not happening to my unit (I am really really careful )

That all being said I am still happy with the NavAll1. I simply gave the iPod an early retirement and switched to an SD card.

I'll get back OT from now

Sjonnie

Rover 75 2.5 Manual MK2 MY 05 Starlight Silver - Miss March 2022 / Miss May 2023
MG F 1.8i MK2 MY 00 in Anthracite

MG ZT-T 190+ MK2 MY 05 Xpower Grey (sold) - Mr Cover page 2021
Dearly missed: ꝉ ꝉ MG ZT 190+ MK2 MY 04 in Black Olive #8/8 R.I.P. - Miss February 2016

Quote:
If it don't fit use a hammer
Sjonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2014, 13:59   #22
Ps3000
Gets stuck in

None at moment

When I started getting the framework errors, I did what I always do - Googled.

It seems Android smartphone users get these too, and the cause seems to be Google trying to sync contact data and being picky about some of the naming and/or contents of the data fields - for example I have a contacts that start with stuff like "&UK" (for reasons too boring and complex to go into).

After one of my factory resets I didn't enter my login details in the Google play app - and from that point on, I didn't get any framework errors. ( I didn't need to use the store as I could get apps via ipk and associated files, although I only installed iGo).

Back OT - I haven't been to NZ since 2009 - what are the radio frequencies etc like there?

Do they use RDS - what about AF - does that work on the Navall 2 (it certainly doesn't on the 1) and would it work in NZ?

What about AM band and increments? (when I was in NZ there were a lot of Jap imports - I know the ICE from Jap stuff needs altering when they come to UK).

Dimly recall something about where the FM band ends too....

Just a thought.

Last edited by Ps3000; 12th November 2014 at 14:13..
Ps3000 is offline   Reply With Quote