Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 4th March 2017, 23:47   #1
Treborg
Regular poster

MG ZT-T, Rover P4 95, Harley Softail Springer

Default Breakfast meet, Frome, Somerset,March 26th

I am helping organise an informal classic car breakfast meet in Frome, Somerset on Sunday 26th March. It's being held at the Cheese and Grain, in Frome from 9 to 12 noon . No booking required and no fee. Just turn up and chat with like minded individuals. Full cafe service, breakfast coffee, tea and bacon rolls available.

First one they have done. They are a charity organisation and if they get support it will become a regular meet. It's held in the public car park so you are responsible for your own parking and insurance. The cars will be in a roped off area of the car park.

I'll be taking my 1964 rover 95, my MG ZTT and my 97 Harley Springer. Hoping to get a Delorean along as well

Take a look at the Cheese and Grain website for details or give me a call 07968730047

As per the club's rules this is not an official event and is not covered by club insurance. Anyone attending is responsible for their own insurance and the club does not accept any liability
Treborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2017, 14:26   #2
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treborg View Post
I am helping organise an informal classic car breakfast meet in Frome, Somerset on Sunday 26th March. It's being held at the Cheese and Grain, in Frome from 9 to 12 noon . No booking required and no fee. Just turn up and chat with like minded individuals. Full cafe service, breakfast coffee, tea and bacon rolls available.

First one they have done. They are a charity organisation and if they get support it will become a regular meet. It's held in the public car park so you are responsible for your own parking and insurance. The cars will be in a roped off area of the car park.

I'll be taking my 1964 rover 95, my MG ZTT and my 97 Harley Springer. Hoping to get a Delorean along as well

Take a look at the Cheese and Grain website for details or give me a call 07968730047

As per the club's rules this is not an official event and is not covered by club insurance. Anyone attending is responsible for their own insurance and the club does not accept any liability
Nice idea but not this month I'm afraid as it's Mothering Sunday..
Regards Ian
Ian G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2017, 15:53   #3
Nev The Bear
This is my second home

Does not matter

Thanked 1,575 Times in 987 Posts

Sounds like it will be a good meet, buy unfortunately I would not be able to attend this month, as Redfive mentioned it is Mothers Day.
Nev The Bear is offline   Reply With Quote