Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 20th April 2017, 11:09   #1
Kyletrek
Gets stuck in

MG ZT saloon

Default Copper leaf Zt

Well with a new business venture being set up and the Mrs starting her driving lessons this will soon be up for sale, the clutch has been replaced and a couple of other little jobs sorted.

I'll be asking around £350-£400 as is with no MOT and will include any spares I can find including a full set of injectors, recon power steering pump with about 4000 miles on it, and various other bits and pieces.

For an extra £100 I will also include the black leather and black alcantara as well as the full SE leathers that are currently fitted

Pictures are linked in the build thread showing engine replacement etc. And a couple of pictures from the crash hence the red front bumper

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=239728

Thanks
Kyletrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2017, 11:11   #2
Kyletrek
Gets stuck in

MG ZT saloon

Old 20th April 2017, 11:27   #3
Kyletrek
Gets stuck in

MG ZT saloon

It more infor on the car,

I have owned it for around 3 years it was my second car after my 75 tourer. Bought with around 110000 on the clock.

A couple of years ago I did have an accident in the car and there is some pictures showing this in the build thread. The only 2 parts not replaced after this was the cooling fan and the air on system was removed as it was to far damaged.

The front bumper was replaced with a 75 bumper in copperleaf as I haven't been able to source a replacement zt one however the red one fitted is salvageable and I was planning on getting it painted.

After the crash I repaired the car and carried on driving it until it had a starting issue, it had been reliable as an old dog until one day it would not start. Big Russ brought his T4 over and it was suspected issue with the camshaft. I sourced a replacement engine from the forum and fitted it's long with a few other bits, during this time the MOT ran out and it failed its retest. I have replaced the brake lines fixed the sidelights and the front wheel bearings which did not need replacing.

Since the failed mot it has also had a slave cylinder fitted as this gave up the ghost on the way home from the test centre. I have literally poured money into this car and the asking price doesn't cover the cost of the engine and me fitting it along with a full service etc.

If no joy it will either be broken up or all the good bits removed and run into the ground
Old 1st May 2017, 13:07   #4
Kyletrek
Gets stuck in

MG ZT saloon

Price reduction to £300 and I'll remove the leathers from the car to be sold separately. This price will include the black leather and black alcantara seats