Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 9th October 2014, 17:29   #21
vindaloo
Ex Owner

MX-5 ND2 RF

Default The Beast! Rover 620 ti White *Sold to Vindaloo*

Like John, I have no real interest in modern cars. You can spend £25-£30k on a nice shiny new car and after a couple of months the novelty has worn off and it just becomes transport.

I have made a 'forensic' examination of the 620ti and although in very good condition for a 17 year old car, I'm afraid I have to admit to being rather obsessive and my aim is to return the car to as near mint condition as I can without a ridiculous overspend.

There is a very small amount of corrosion on the nearside rear wing and I have instructed the bodyshop to eradicate this once and for all. I have also established that the boot has been painted but unfortunately the colour is not a brilliant match and the is some 'crazing' under the lacquer on both the roof and the bonnet with both mirror caps also crazed. All these panels will be repainted. A tiny bit of damage on the front bumper will be attended to.

The windscreen will be removed to enable the repaint of the roof and as there is damage to the screen, this will be replaced with a new one.

The wheels will refurbished. The brakes are truly awful even though new calipers have been fitted, so this will need addressing quickly.

I will hopefully be able to provide some updates as work progresses.
vindaloo is offline   Reply With Quote