Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 28th June 2016, 22:46   #1
ryszard
Gets stuck in

Moonstone diesel,X351 Jaguar and now MG ZT 260

Default Another Launch car!

Hi,have been meaning to do this for a few months,now the previous Launch car has been sold and I did not want to confuse people I will now put a feeler out if anyone will be interested in another Launch car.Reason is I have another 75 on the road,the tax on the Launch expires tomorrow which I do not mind having to renew if needed but my insurance is next week and cannot decide wether to renew that.It is a genuine Launch car,unfortunately I only have this Hudl and despite having tried to set up photobucket have not been successful, only getting as far as getting offers from them in dollars!I can send photos via e mail if requested.Previous posts on this car can be found under Dansrockin and Canonite posts.It has done 163000 miles but is wonderfully smooth.On top of what previous owners did I have had the autobox oil changed as to spec,thanks Phil-t4, diagnostic check showed no errors.New lower engine mount,top strut bearing and spring new pads and discs.Sunroof drain mods done.MOT till 29 March 2017.Bodywork has usual chips,front drivers wing and door are scratched as if someone had caught a post but not dented.Ironically since yesterday a deeper scratch has appeared across the filler cap probably caused by the neighbours 4 year old using my drive to learn riding her bicycle!As I do not use air con as it gives me a sore throat have noticed today air con not cold,cooling fan on rad OK,compressor OK so needs topping up presumably.Have only done 700 miles between MOTs.Passed with one advisory,cloudy headlights.The cam belts and water pump were changed prior to my ownership by Andi Willi.Added bonus of Reversing sensors and HK system fitted by Canonite although the sub woofer speakers under the rear parcel shelf are missing.Am getting bored typing now so will close.Would like £1000 for it,otherwise will retax and reinsure it and carry on playing with it.Hoping to save up for a V8.Any questions fire away.Am in Northampton so viewing welcomed.Regards Ry..
ryszard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2016, 16:35   #2
ryszard
Gets stuck in

Moonstone diesel,X351 Jaguar and now MG ZT 260

Hi,just a "bump". Still available,insurance ran out recently,I do not want to reinsure in case anyone would be interested.If no interest shortly I will reinsure it and carry on using it.Only way I can post photos is via e mail direct to enquirer.Regards Ry...
ryszard is offline   Reply With Quote