Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Northern Ireland & Éire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th April 2012, 08:58   #1
Garrett

None at the moment

Default Soon to inherit a ZT-T

Good morning all,

Apols if i'm in the wrong section but i thought i'd stick with my own before heading out to the main forums. My name is Garrett and i live up on the north coast. I'm soon to inherit my brothers ZT-T as i've a new job in Dublin and need something with longer legs for the journey up and down. I've been a fan of his car and looking forward to getting my hands on it.

The car is currently in Scotland and SORN'd as the car an accident. From what i can learn, the car hit diesel at a roundabout and buried itself in the gorse. The only way the RAC could get the car released was by sawing off a chunk of that hefty front bumper. The car was driven home and parked up. We are going to tax the car next week and i'm going to bring her to her new home.

Front new bumper, new under tray and before it crashed, the gear stick was sticking in gear sometimes in traffic. The master cylinder was replaced but that only helped a little.

So, i've looked about and cant't get a price for a new front bumper, i just want to budget. Looking forward to getting the car and maybe seeing a few of you guys out on the road!

Garrett
Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote