Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd July 2014, 19:39   #1
matada34
Regular poster

Rover 75 Estate Connersuer

Default Rover 75 Coinnoisseur 2.0 CDT 2001

Hi,

I've decided to part with my 75 tourer, ive had it since last October and im selling it as im getting my dads hand me down motor!

So, its a Rover 75 Coinnoisseur 2.0 CDT Tourer in champange colour as shown in the pics, it has 170,000 miles, tax until the end of this month (July) and mot until December.

I moved house in Dec last year and needed to get a cheaper car to free up some cash for the move. A guy I work with was reluctantly selling the 75 as he treated himself to a new Jag. He had the 75 for many many years and used it daily to travel a 80 mile round trip up and down the motor way to work, this is where the miles have come from.

I have spent a small fortune on it since Ive had it, it failed the MOT last time round on hand brake efficiency and a lightly corroded brake pipe. After investigation the hand brake efficiency issue was due to the back plates being corroded. So for the MOT the following was replaced, note this was more than required...
1, Rear Discs and pads
2, Hand brake shoes
3, Off side rear wheel bearings
4, Exhaust and back box
5, Brake back plates
6, The corroded brake pipe

Since then I have also completed the following....
1, Fuel filter change
2, Air filter
3, New o'rings on the intercooler
4, Cleaned out the EGR valve
5, Upgraded hand brake tensioner (done through the forum!)
6, Bonnet cable upgrade
7, Emptied the plenum chambers + done the mod!
8, Front end rear wishbone bushes (last week)

I also have a genuine pollen filter to fit, an oil change is required in 1600 miles (according to the dash when ignition turned on!)

The car has all the usual conni refinments, the pics will show you its in good condition (click the link for pics - http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/ma...ary/rover%2075

So, the bad bits...
1, Theres some rust on the wheel arch
2, The front windscreen has 2 chips, these were there for the MOT and were no problem)
3, There is a small dent in the drivers door from a car park (pics show this)
4, There is a large chip in the rear bumper above the parking sensor, this was there when I bought it.
5, The rear parking sensors didn't work when I had it, one sensor was down and a wire had broken, hence the different coloured sensor. They all work properly now.
6, As you can expect there are some chips and scratches. Anything I feel needs to be listed is listed above.

I fitted the tow bar as I have a small trailer, this has recently done many tip runs recently..... its never had any heavy weight. The caravan on the pic is not mine! I rent a barn on a farm! An auto electrician friend did all the wiring, it has all the correct relays and wires required including the caravan feed, the main feed is taken from the available wire behind the glove box.

Any questions please ask, this is a genuine sale, please don't mess me about. Im in Stone, Staffordshire. Tel 07800 877986

This car has cost me a small fortune to get as it is, im open to offers but was hoping for £1300.

Also note - the car is used daily and has never let me down. Some of the pics were taken a month or so ago, the higher mileage pic shown is as of yesterday.

matada34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2014, 07:21   #2
matada34
Regular poster

Default For Sale

The car is now on our favourite auction site for any interested people!

Im open to offers
Old 19th July 2014, 10:21   #3
matada34
Regular poster

Default For sale

Still for sale... £1000