Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st November 2012, 13:11   #1
Styles

R75 V8

Default Rover 75 V8

Hi guys

I have my Rover 75 V8 for sale. This has been up for sale before however, having put in an offer for a house and, having enjoyed the car for over two years, its time to see it to a new home.

The car is advertised on ebay only. I would like to see it go to a forum member where possible. Below is an exact extract from the ebay add.

There are pics on the ebay add. Please email me for any pic requests and I will forward.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Milan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please see for sale my much beloved Rover 75 V8. The car has been an absolute pleasure to own and is a hoot to drive. It is rare to find such a machine on the road which delivers the amount of satisfaction this does. Rover having only built circa 160 75 V8’s, it’s been an honour quite frankly to have owned and enjoyed the car as much as I have. This car will definitely be a classic in the future and I hope to return to ownership one day.

About my car -

2005, 05 plate Rover 75 V8 Connoisseur SE.

The car has covered 36,000 miles. The mileage will increase slightly as used sparingly during the week and driven on the weekends.

Tax till July 2013 and MOT till February 2013. If I am still in possession, a new test will be done in January to get a fresh twelve months for the buyer.

The Engine is a 4.6L SOHC Ford V8 sourced from the Ford Mustang and Crown Victoria variants. The engine is well known for is reliability. Oil service performed on, or around, every 5,000 miles of driving.

The car comes with the usual Connoisseur SE features such as oak dash, leather seats, wood rimmed steering wheel, twin illuminated vanity mirrors, heated front seats, electric front seats, driver's memory seat, chrome door mirrors, rear parking sensors and instant tyre repair kit.

This example also includes electric sunroof, rear sunblind, side head impact airbags, cruise control, auto dimming rear view mirror, rain sensing wipers, Message Centre instrument pack including trip computer, Trafficmaster alert, 6 disc autochanger and traction control.

The car is finished in starlight silver and has four 17" star spoke alloy wheels in very good condition. Wheels are refurbished as of 21 November 2012. I also have a fifth spare star alloy with tyre in the event that there is a puncture. Due to these cars not being fitted with the ability to hold a spare wheel, you will need somewhere to accommodate the extra. All wheels have very good tread left.

No expense has been spared and the car comes with a full service history and is HPI clear. Many of the necessary modifications have been performed such as uprated fuel pump clip and modified handbrake compensator.

This is a truly immaculate example and has been cherished from day one. The interior of the car is as fresh as the day it came off the production line and the body work is in absolutely mint condition.

I am looking for offers of £7,500 ono.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am based in Bracknell, Berkshire. Viewings are most welcomed.
Styles is offline   Reply With Quote