Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th August 2020, 17:50   #21
COLVERT
This is my second home
 
R75 Saloon.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: France/or Devon.
Posts: 14,003
Thanks: 3,851
Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryf View Post
WOT! no MarinaBrian?
He's been back since your post but he's gone yet again. This time it looks for good.---


By the way, has anybody heard from stevestrat ? Haven't seen any posts from him for a while.--

Normally he posts a lot. Hope he's stayed clear of the virus as he is knocking on a bit like myself.----
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2020, 16:49   #22
Jamiewelch
Gets stuck in
 
Jamiewelch's Avatar
 
Alpina D3

Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cheslyn hay
Posts: 998
Thanks: 58
Thanked 294 Times in 227 Posts
Default

Can I be put on the map now I pay my traders fees?
Jamiewelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2020, 17:19   #23
Arctic
Give to Learn
 
Arctic's Avatar
 
Freelander 2

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 18,613
Thanks: 1,155
Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts
Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiewelch View Post
Can I be put on the map now I pay my traders fees?
You are already under the Yellow flag, so am i for the Nano club, unless you have to own a full T4 i am sure the virtual T4 is counted for on the map though.
__________________
Arctic
Givology Learn to Give
Everything is Achievable

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2020, 16:40   #24
COLVERT
This is my second home
 
R75 Saloon.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: France/or Devon.
Posts: 14,003
Thanks: 3,851
Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
He's been back since your post but he's gone yet again. This time it looks for good.---


By the way, has anybody heard from stevestrat ? Haven't seen any posts from him for a while.--

Normally he posts a lot. Hope he's stayed clear of the virus as he is knocking on a bit like myself.----
Bump-----
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2020, 20:46   #25
COLVERT
This is my second home
 
R75 Saloon.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: France/or Devon.
Posts: 14,003
Thanks: 3,851
Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiewelch View Post
Can I be put on the map now I pay my traders fees?
Stevestrat said he would maintain the map but he seems to have vanished. I've tried to find out where but having asked the question a couple of times nobody seems to care.-
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2020, 20:52   #26
trikey
Premium Trader
 
trikey's Avatar
 
Rover 75

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Devon
Posts: 33,666
Thanks: 8,837
Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
Stevestrat said he would maintain the map but he seems to have vanished. I've tried to find out where but having asked the question a couple of times nobody seems to care.-
It's not that no one cares, a few members have asked after Steve, one has even called in to see him, sometimes real life takes over and the forum becomes immaterial.
__________________
Lest we forget..
trikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2020, 12:49   #27
COLVERT
This is my second home
 
R75 Saloon.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: France/or Devon.
Posts: 14,003
Thanks: 3,851
Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
It's not that no one cares, a few members have asked after Steve, one has even called in to see him, sometimes real life takes over and the forum becomes immaterial.
It's good news that he's about. I thought for one moment this nasty little virus had done something to him.


Thanks Trikey
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2020, 12:09   #28
Theodore
Avid contributor
 
rover 75

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: london
Posts: 184
Thanks: 45
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Please excuse this if it seems like a dumb question but, there appears to be no one within the M25 with a T4 which I find hard to believe. I'm trying to convince my mechanic to get his hands on one as he seems to spend a fair bit of time looking at my car -ahem - and, as I see quite a few 75s in my area.
So, question is: how much do they cost AND how much of a difference is there between a T4 and the regular diagnostic set up a typical garage might have?

cheers

Theo
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2020, 13:56   #29
ADO282
Banned
 
ADO282's Avatar
 
ROVER 75 Connoisseur

Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: BRACKNELL
Posts: 270
Thanks: 125
Thanked 130 Times in 92 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
Please excuse this if it seems like a dumb question but, there appears to be no one within the M25 with a T4 which I find hard to believe. I'm trying to convince my mechanic to get his hands on one as he seems to spend a fair bit of time looking at my car -ahem - and, as I see quite a few 75s in my area.
So, question is: how much do they cost AND how much of a difference is there between a T4 and the regular diagnostic set up a typical garage might have?

cheers

Theo

Hi Theo, there is always Beech Hill Garage in Reading if that isn't too far for you.


I wouldn't imagine your mechanic would want to invest in one though !!


In London there is a system for sale !!


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rove...AAAOSwtNFbByA8
ADO282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2020, 08:28   #30
Theodore
Avid contributor
 
rover 75

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: london
Posts: 184
Thanks: 45
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Ouch!
Having said that, if it draws in all the 75 owners......

Depends I guess how many parts it reaches that other diagnostic tools cannot reach...to coin a phrase
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright © 2006-2023, The Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club Ltd