Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th March 2009, 23:27   #1
Dude
Regular poster

75 CDT Connoisseur SE

Default Excited newbie

Hello everyone, my name is Mark but most folks call me dude. They call me that because I call them that, I suppose I just can't be bothered to remember anyones names any more or maybe just can't.

Anyway, 16 hours until I pick up my very first Rover 75 and I can tell you I am so excited, in fact I feel more puckered up now than I did at Christmas, not that Christmas was bad in anyway of course but I am sure you all get my drift. At least I took it for a test drive a couple of days ago so I do know what is coming. Why can't dealers just let you take it away and then you can return it a few days later for the MOT and stuff when the novelty has worn off a bit. Actually, I had a Volvo S60T5 until 3 years ago and the novelty never wore off at all so maybe they have a point. Alas the tax man caught up with me and the road rocket is no more.

Anyway, I think I have introduced my self now so all that remains is to trawl through what looks like a massive resource of information and glean tips and tid bits from you seasoned roverers. I feel like I have joined something special here today.

Just a small note, well done to the young student guy who drives a 75 I read about on another thread.

Regards

Dude

http://markcockerill.webs.com
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote