Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th March 2012, 16:58   #1
adrianlit

rover 75 saloon connoiseur cdt se

Default rover 75 master or slave clutch cylinder fail?

hi begining of the year over a few days i found its hard to engage gear any gear on my 2001 rover 75 cdt se,finally after a week i just could not get into gear,i took it a local garage he told me he replaced the master clutch cylinder at £240 after using my car 3 times i stalled the car twice in that time,i got in the car a few days later the clutch pedal was stuck on the floor,i had only done 26 miles since getting my car back from the garage,took it back to get it repaired but he has had it 5 and half weeks with saying he would fix it 5 times but always lies,i think he does not know whats up with it,he said he bled the system 3 times he goes for a drive in it and 100mtrs later the clutch pedal gets sucked down to the floor again,he said he was thinking the slave cylinder but as of 3 weeks ago when he said that its still not been done,with what i have told everyone was the master clutch cylinder what went or could it have been the slave cylinder,as this week i am going to take it to another garage and need to tell them what is up with it,i hope someone can help me asap
adrianlit is offline   Reply With Quote