Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th May 2015, 22:10   #1
Juego
Gets stuck in

Skoda Superb

Default Zt-t se *Withdrawn*

Re writing this now i'm on the laptop.

With a very heavy heart i'm putting my ZT-T 190 SE V6 up for sale, i've owned the car since February and since then i've done the following work,

New Thermostat
5 New tyres as the spare was as bald as the rest
Coolant flushed and changed
2 New rear drop links
Completely error free LED sidelights and number plate lights
MOT'd the car, it expires on 11th March 2016
Tinted the rear windows, was meant to be the full car but was tinted by my mate who is a professional window tinter and fitted it in between cars during his very hectic and busy diary. Google or check Facebook for Hamilton Autotint if you want reassurance of just how good the job is!

This is number 45 out of 89 and is 1 of 6 tourers produced in silver in SE spec. It is a rare car!

The spec of the car is,

Full heated leather interior
18inch Apex alloy wheels (Could do with a light refurb)
Full electric windows all one touch down and up
Highline sat nav with TV and shark fin
Highline dial cluster with trip computer (Very occasionally) 2 lines appear
Cruise control
Electric mirrors
ATC Climate control
Xenon headlamps
Electric sunroof
2 Keys

All electrics work as they should! This car drives absolutely flawlessly and i love it! I want it to stay within the club and go to an enthusiast, i will be picky to who this car goes to! It still retains it's original MG Rover Factory number plates.

Unfortunately the car has a snapped front spring, this happened the night before POL as i was heading to fill the tank!

Mileage of the car is 87.7k, i've not even done 1k in the car since i bought it due to having a works van. It will need disks and pads in the near future, the pad light is on but this is a dodgy sensor. Belts were done at 66k in 2012 as indicated by a sticker on the engine cover. I was planning on redoing them next year.

I'm led to believe this was an MG Rover executive car from new hence the spec, as mentioned it does retain it's original MG Rover number plates.

T4'd by Marinabrian

Given the condition of the car which is clean for it's age and miles, but given it requires a spring i'm asking £1400. If the spring was repaired which i'd replace both front springs i'd be holding out for £1695.

Only reason for sale is i have an upcoming lawyers bill and my only choices to pay it are sell the car or give up my flat. One or the other has to happen as i'm reaching the point where i can't afford anymore monthly outgoings just now!

No pics with the tinted rear windows unfortunately

Last edited by Juego; 6th May 2015 at 22:00.. Reason: Re-writing and adding pics
Juego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2015, 12:19   #2
markm1741
Banned

rover 75 v6

how about inside shots as well.
markm1741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2015, 12:57   #3
deltic08
Avid contributor

52 ZT 190 Solar Red. 54 ZT 190 SE Ignition Blue. 54 ZT 190 SE Rio Red. 05 ZT 1.8T Aurora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juego View Post
Re writing this now i'm on the laptop.

With a very heavy heart i'm putting my ZT-T 190 SE V6 up for sale, i've owned the car since February and since then i've done the following work,

New Thermostat
5 New tyres as the spare was as bald as the rest
Coolant flushed and changed
2 New rear drop links
Completely error free LED sidelights and number plate lights
MOT'd the car, it expires on 11th March 2016
Tinted the rear windows, was meant to be the full car but was tinted by my mate who is a professional window tinter and fitted it in between cars during his very hectic and busy diary. Google or check Facebook for Hamilton Autotint if you want reassurance of just how good the job is!

This is number 45 out of 89 and is 1 of 6 tourers produced in silver in SE spec. It is a rare car!

The spec of the car is,

Full heated leather interior
18inch Apex alloy wheels (Could do with a light refurb)
Full electric windows all one touch down and up
Highline sat nav with TV and shark fin
Highline dial cluster with trip computer (Very occasionally) 2 lines appear
Cruise control
Electric mirrors
ATC Climate control
Xenon headlamps
Electric sunroof
2 Keys

All electrics work as they should! This car drives absolutely flawlessly and i love it! I want it to stay within the club and go to an enthusiast, i will be picky to who this car goes to! It still retains it's original MG Rover Factory number plates.

Unfortunately the car has a snapped front spring, this happened the night before POL as i was heading to fill the tank!

Mileage of the car is 87.7k, i've not even done 1k in the car since i bought it due to having a works van. It will need disks and pads in the near future, the pad light is on but this is a dodgy sensor. Belts were done at 66k in 2012 as indicated by a sticker on the engine cover. I was planning on redoing them next year.

I'm led to believe this was an MG Rover executive car from new hence the spec, as mentioned it does retain it's original MG Rover number plates.

T4'd by Marinabrian

Given the condition of the car which is clean for it's age and miles, but given it requires a spring i'm asking £1400. If the spring was repaired which i'd replace both front springs i'd be holding out for £1695.

Only reason for sale is i have an upcoming lawyers bill and my only choices to pay it are sell the car or give up my flat. One or the other has to happen as i'm reaching the point where i can't afford anymore monthly outgoings just now!

No pics with the tinted rear windows unfortunately

Hello Juego. Can it be driven a distance with a broken spring and can the tinting be peeled off? Thank you.
deltic08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2015, 13:32   #4
Juego
Gets stuck in

Skoda Superb

No to the spring as it'll damage the shocker. I can be stripped outside my dad's and repaired at the roadside. My dad's neighbours don't like us anyway haha.

Tinting can be peeled off yeah but it'll be a ****** as my mate uses top quality films.

I might be reprieving it from sale as I've just changed jobs and need it back in use, I do need the cash however but I also now need a car as works van is handed back.
Old 9th May 2015, 14:40   #5
deltic08
Avid contributor

52 ZT 190 Solar Red. 54 ZT 190 SE Ignition Blue. 54 ZT 190 SE Rio Red. 05 ZT 1.8T Aurora

Quote:
No to the spring as it'll damage the shocker. I can be stripped outside my dad's and repaired at the roadside. My dad's neighbours don't like us anyway haha.

Tinting can be peeled off yeah but it'll be a ****** as my mate uses top quality films.

I might be reprieving it from sale as I've just changed jobs and need it back in use, I do need the cash however but I also now need a car as works van is handed back.
Thank you for replying. I do not have the skill to replace a spring so would need you or a nearby reputable garage to do it for me.

Last edited by deltic08; 9th May 2015 at 14:56..
deltic08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2015, 16:47   #6
Juego
Gets stuck in

Skoda Superb

There's a garage at the end of the street but they're always qued out the door. I can have the springs replaced by myself and a mate. I'm gonna try get the car jacked up tomorrow and start the strip down so I can get the colour code. The sticker under the back seat isn't there so needs to be off the spring. Then contacting Matt at DMGRS for the springs
Old 9th May 2015, 18:44   #7
Robti
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT-T 190+,Rover 800 vitesse coupe

So I take it your keeping this now if going to the bother of renewing the springs
Robti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2015, 03:24   #8
Juego
Gets stuck in

Skoda Superb

I'm not 100% to be honest. I need the car back on the road though so I can travel to and from work. It may get reprieved.
Old 11th May 2015, 06:37   #9
Robti
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT-T 190+,Rover 800 vitesse coupe

Well if you do decide to sell let me know please

Thanks

Robert
Robti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2015, 13:09   #10
Walter
Posted a thing or two

zebadee

Quote:
There's a garage at the end of the street but they're always qued out the door. I can have the springs replaced by myself and a mate. I'm gonna try get the car jacked up tomorrow and start the strip down so I can get the colour code. The sticker under the back seat isn't there so needs to be off the spring. Then contacting Matt at DMGRS for the springs
TRy Best Of British on Ebay for original springs ,good prices
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote