Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th February 2010, 20:29   #1
levispurs

rover 75 cdi conny

Default radio code help

i am a new member and know nothing about the radio codes.my car is a 2000 on a w reg.it's a cdi conni se.i think the radio is a alpine. anyway it just says code.no handbook.just got it.best fwd car i have ever had.any help will be gladly recived.thanks. levi
levispurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2010, 23:01   #2
Simon
Banned

-

Is your radio any of the ones in this list here ---> http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=ice

If not then it might be an after-market unit

Let's start at the beginning:
Did you just buy the car? If so then contact the previous owner/garage from where you purchased it etc to see if they have the code or can get the code for you. If your car has been in your possession for a while then as long as the radio is one of the units mentioned in the page linked to above then any MG-Rover servicing garage / X-Part Service Centre ought to be able get the code for you if you provide them with information about your car.

If the unit is an aftermarket unit and does not feature in our list then it might be worth contacting the manufacture (you say Alpine) for information on how to either retrieve or reset the unit so you can use it again.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2010, 00:58   #3
levispurs

rover 75 cdi conny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Is your radio any of the ones in this list here ---> http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=ice

If not then it might be an after-market unit

Let's start at the beginning:
Did you just buy the car? If so then contact the previous owner/garage from where you purchased it etc to see if they have the code or can get the code for you. If your car has been in your possession for a while then as long as the radio is one of the units mentioned in the page linked to above then any MG-Rover servicing garage / X-Part Service Centre ought to be able get the code for you if you provide them with information about your car.

If the unit is an aftermarket unit and does not feature in our list then it might be worth contacting the manufacture (you say Alpine) for information on how to either retrieve or reset the unit so you can use it again.
it's the second one.symphony.got car from a auction.no papers.