Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th August 2014, 16:37   #1
Simon.h
This is my second home

Previously owned- MG ZT V6 160 Y plate Lpg, MG ZT 190 2003 In Rare Celestial Factory Ordered Lpg MG

Default MG ZT 190+ Dual-Fuel Lpg Mk1 2004. **NLA**

Hi all,
For sale-
MG ZT 190+ V6 MK1 2004 on a 04 plate in Anthracite, 102k, Good condition, Taxed until end 10/14 and moted to 29/11/14 passed last mot with no advisorys.
Full stamped service book up to 81k. Two former owners before me. I have 2 keys/remotes.
Its a 190+ so its got all the + extras like climate control, rear electric windows, Straights etc.
It was ordered with Driver's intelligence pack which is , message centre highline instrument pack including trip computer, Auto dimming rear view mirror, rear parking aid and rain sensing wipers. Xenon headlamps with power wash and Electric rear blind.
Work done by last owner was Full timing belt change with water pump, thermostat + pipework and new clutch.
All wheels were repainted in 2013.
I brought the car in Nov last year and only selling due to wife getting a sporter car.

Items/mods I have done-
Fitted lpg (I have fitted lpg to 5 cars so I know what I'm doing), its a top of the range 2 year old BRC, this would be £1500-£2000 to have fitted. Also fitted at the same time was a new coolant rad and condenser, low level coolant sensor (now disconnected), all new inlet manifold gaskets, new air intake hose.
It was fully serviced with Iridium spark plugs, oil/air/pollen and both lpg filters, oil change.
The coolant fan was fitted with new brushes and rewired into a 2 speed fan.
Coolant changed to the old blue type not OAT.
Fitted 2nd horn and cruise control which works fine.
It now has full leather sports seats which are electric and heated, I fitted uprated thermostats in both seats so they do now get hot
Both Vis motors are Stocktake ones and the inlet manifold does not rattle
It has a custom make de-cat (not needed for mot as it runs on lpg) with a MIL emulater to the rear 02 senser (I can remove the de-cat and replace with cat if you want), new full exhaust.
New front discs/pads fitted 6 weeks ago.
Polyurethane lower engine tie fitted.
Jules plenum shield.
Rear number plate has had the printed board bypassed and is fitted with led bulbs.
MGR mud flaps.

Ice- Sean's WinCE head unit with Sat nav/dvd/ipod control etc with reversing camera, the head unit is connected to a Vibe A1 Amp which powers all 4 doors, front doors have Focal Access 165AS and rear doors Kenwood KFC-P602, the front doors were also sound deadened to stop the door panels from rattling.

Also inside I fitted a full Black oak dash and repainted the clock and instrument surrounds (as these were still grey), I also fitted a black oak climate panel.
Also led under seat Front and black foot well lighting.
I fitted a orange led by the rear view mirror which then night driving gives a orange glow over the gear knob just like the BMW E39 and 2002 onwards Jag s types.
MGR power point under arm rest, led strip lights each side of boot.
MGR mats
Mk2 Body control fitted to give boot release on the remote.
MPH on the high level dash has been switched on.
The car was T4ed a few mths ago and no faults were found.
The headlight leveling arms have had the ball joints cleaned.
Boot is dry after sorting over 10 leaks.

The car starts and drives 100%, starts on petrol and switches over to lpg as soon as the coolant is 27c. You can't tell the different between petrol or lpg then driving. It does about 23-25 mpg on lpg and has a big tank which gives a range of 350miles. There is no faults/problems with this ZT, some times there is a few lines missing to the high level dash.
The bodywork is in good condition with no signs of any panel being repainted. There is the normal wear for a 9/10 year old car i.e stone chips to front bumper/bonnet/door mirrors and edge of drivers seats etc.
There is a small area on the drivers door (see picture) were the last owner tried to T cut a mark and took the paint off.
There is some other small marks but these will not show up on camera.
The air con was regassed last Dec and works 100% but the compressor does whine (so did my last 2 V6 ZTs).

Price is £1600 Please bear in mind it would cost £1500+ for the lpg to be fitted and £750 for all the I.C.E.
The reg plate is not with the car.

For more details read my thread-
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=168525

More pictures

MG ZT 190 2004 lpg

Last edited by Dragrad; 24th August 2014 at 23:52.. Reason: Consecutive posts - Use the edit ;-)
Simon.h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2014, 23:12   #2
stag1972

rover 75 tourer

I have left you a PM with my telephone number. can you give me a ring or provide me with a number to call you on. thanks.
stag1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2014, 18:19   #3
Simon.h
This is my second home

Previously owned- MG ZT V6 160 Y plate Lpg, MG ZT 190 2003 In Rare Celestial Factory Ordered Lpg MG

Sale withheld at the moment due to road kill which has damaged the front bumper.
MG ZT 190 2004 lpg
Simon.h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2014, 07:25   #4
Deacond

ZT 190+

Im thinking of selling this - I bought it off simon its wonderful but not quite what i need from a car.

if anyone is interested let me know
Deacond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2014, 16:55   #5
byways
Avid contributor

rover 75 saloon

Default Mgzt

What is the price please ??
byways is offline   Reply With Quote