Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th December 2016, 00:03   #1
pm77
Gets stuck in

Volvo XC70 D5 AWD Auto

Default 2003 Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer

I've had to make the decision to part with my 75. Although when I bought it, it was a car to make good, money and family matters this year have brought the affair to an end.

Hopefully someone else will want to save it properly, or get it for parts.

Details of when I started the project, and some pictures, here

The car has a current MOT and until today I used it regularly.

It's recently had a new water pump and thermostat installed as well as a front brake pad sensor cable. I fitted a new speedometer cable last year.

I've fitted ZT rear lights that have complete lenses. They will require a proper fixing kit but are secure for now.

The front suspension bushes require renewing, the drivers seat has a small hole as well as wear in the bolster. The drivers heated seat no longer works, although the passenger one is fine.

The GPS aerial needs replacing as it is leaking, which affected the sat nav drive. The drive has been removed and did work and shut down correctly when removed, but has no GPS signal when connected. Latest map disc is included.

It has a working FBH, although the temp sensor in the bumper must be duff as it doesn't operate when less than 5 degrees. I have fitted a GSM start to it but that only seems to work once, then needs resetting and re configuring to get it to operate again.

I have now fitted freelander wood/chrome/leather gear stick as well as a freelander wood handbrake cover. The handbrake and gear gaiters have been changed to sandstone to match the rest of the car. I never did get round to changing the steering wheel.

I managed to find a spare wheel cover circular stowage area lid from a BMW which although a different colour would fit the under floor storage tray. I haven't got the tray, but I can put you in contact with someone local who has.

It's had the 160 upgrade fitted.

There are other bits and bobs I have lying around such as velour front door seals, a bullet wing mirror (in blue) and a spare ABS cable. Possibly more but I'd have to dig around a bit and see what I can find.

I'm looking for £500. I'm not stripping it, it is for the whole car only. It is now back on it's original 53 reg number plate,

If it's not gone by mid Jan then if it was a horse, it's off to the glue factory...

Last edited by pm77; 2nd January 2017 at 23:11.. Reason: Price dropped... needs to be gone soon
pm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2017, 23:12   #2
pm77
Gets stuck in

Volvo XC70 D5 AWD Auto

A small bump, price now reduced